A Scrumptious Stay in the Green Mountains
The Pointe Hotel • Proctorsville, VT
- One-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Double Queen or King Room ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Double Queen or King Room with a $25 Credit Toward a Three-Course Prix Fixe Dinner for Two ($79)
- $25 Voucher Toward a 50-Minute Massage
- Access to Indoor and Outdoor Pools and Hot Tubs
If you're a champagne flute-and-napkin ring person on a Tupperware-and-spork budget, pull up a chair for this week's epicurean Escape to Vermont's premier Okemo Mountain resort: The Pointe Hotel.
Your menu is filled with first-class options starting with a one-night stay in a Double Queen or King Room for two, Fridays and Saturdays ($149). Or, you can come on a Sunday through Thursday ($79) and sink your teeth into a $25 credit toward a three-course prix fixe dinner for two at the on-site Castle Restaurant.
Newly renovated guest rooms have all the right ingredients, like plush beds, flat-screen TVs, and wireless Internet. Though part of Castle Hill Resort and Spa, The Pointe Hotel brings appetizing amenities of its own to the table, so you can swim in the indoor pool or play in the game room.
Indulge in a generous helping of relaxation when you use an included $25 credit toward a 50-minute massage at the Aveda Concept Spa inside the property's historic carriage house.
Your tasty trip wouldn't be complete without a meal at Castle Restaurant, where Chef Alphonsus Harris whips up French and American cuisine using local ingredients. Start with appetizers like escargot Florentine or apple-brandy lobster bisque. Then choose an entrée such as beef Wellington or wasabi pea-crusted ahi tuna. Finally, garnish your feast with a delightful dessert.
Make a reservation for two on this week's Escape to the Green Mountains. Once The Pointe Hotel is booked, there won't be any leftovers.
"Affordable accommodations with the added luxury of access to the charming gardens, gourmet dinners, and full-service Aveda Concept spa... But by far the most stunning feature of this Okemo Valley resort is its convenient Ludlow location."-- ResortsandLodges.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to five vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until June 28, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 6/15-16 and 6/22-23
- Up to 2 people per room; up to 2 children under 18 can stay for free
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 28, 2012 • Enjoy By June 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings