Seven-Night Ayurvedic Healing in India
Prana Healing Holidays • Kerala, India
- Seven nights for one in Kerala, South India on an Ayurveda healing retreat ($599)
- Stunning beachfront resort Double Room with ensuite overlooking a private swimming pool
- Delicious daily breakfast included
- Consultation, diagnosis and treatment plan by renowned Ayurvedic practitioners
- Two hours of Ayurveda massage and treatments each day
- Lose weight, rejuvenate and relax on this revitalising getaway
- Optional yoga classes, vegetarian cooking classes and more
- Why not take a day trip around Trivandrum or incredible Kanyakumari
Imagine the smell of fragrant spices cooking in the air, lulling waves hitting sparkling shores and the feeling of your body truly unwinding as your muscles are massaged to optimum health. Get all of this and more than you can conceive of on this weeks' Ayurveda natural healing retreat to Kerala in South India.
You don't have to live in a dream world to Escape for seven nights to a Prana Healing Holiday in a Double Room at the eco-friendly Pappakutty Beach Resort (just $599, usually $1,199). Combine all your holiday fantasies in one with a double room overlooking a private pool adjoining the unspoilt sands of Lighthouse Beach in Kovalam. Spend your days breathing easy among the coconut trees and beautiful lagoons.
Wake each day in your spacious room complete with modern ensuite, Wi-Fi, fridge and TV, and enjoy a delicious daily breakfast at the beach-facing restaurant before your dreamy days of holistic wellness begin. You'll begin with a treatment plan after a Q&A before falling under the expert care of renowned Ayurveda doctor, Dr Aju George, who will give you a private consultation, diagnosis and treatment.
The Ayurvedic treatment is an ancient healing system that originated in Kerala over 5,000 years ago. Known as a sister science to yoga, it is believed to help cure chronic illness, eliminate toxins and provide anti-ageing and weight loss through a combination of herbal medicines and massage. Each day, you'll get two hours of massage treatments - including specialised massages such as Ayurveda's primary weight loss tool, the Udvartana massage - and other specialised delights tailored to rejuvenate from top to toe.
When you're not relaxing and detoxing, take a meditative yoga class with a renowned yoga master or a delicious vegetarian cooking class to learn healthy Ayurveda recipes. Or simply sit back and feast at the numerous beachfront restaurants on the boardwalk and enjoy the spices and fragrances of fresh Indian food. For adventures further afield, take day trips around the beautiful and iconic Trivandrum and Kanyakumari.
Never in your wildest dreams did you think a holiday could make you feel this good. You'll feel healed, whole and healthy again after this idyllic Escape to Kerala.
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited vouchers available for purchase
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Valid for one person only
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Not valid on holidays during May, June, July and August, or Christmas and New Year Holidays 2012 - 2013
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Flights are not included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 27, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2013 • Enjoy By March 27, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings