Romance Abounds in the Hunter Valley
Bluebush Estate • Rothbury, NSW
- One ($140), two ($275) or three nights ($374) midweek in your own private one-bedroom cottage in Lovedale, Hunter Valley
- Romance hamper filled with chocolates and bottle of Hunter Valley wine to share
- Delicious daily continental breakfast hamper
- 10 minutes from the beautiful Tempus Two Winery & Hope Estate
- Let the Estate organise your wine tour, horseriding adventure or golfing getaway
- Over 70 restaurants and 110 wineries to explore in this incredible wine region
- Just a two-hour drive from Sydney
Wishing for some long luxurious nights and dreamy days among the vines with your one and only? This week's Escape couldn't be more aptly named for romance in the renowned Lovedale region of Hunter Valley's glorious wine country.
Get swept off your feet and out of town for one (just $140, usually $310), two (just $275, usually $620) or three nights (just $374, usually $930) midweek in your own charming one-bedroom private cottage at Bluebush Estate, set among the picturesque vineyards.
Sensuous and steamy fun starts with tantalising treats. So nibble on a delicious romance hamper filled with yummy chocolates and a crisp bottle of Hunter Valley wine to get you into the mood in your cosy cottage with a fireplace, TV, fully equipped kitchen and panoramic views over vineyards, wineries and olive groves.
The way to the heart is via the stomach so it's lucky each day begins with a delicious daily continental breakfast hamper before you venture out for more culinary canoodling. Hand in hand you can explore the Hunter Valley's award-winning wines at local modern boutique wineries, then feast at fine restaurants, or take in some art at local galleries.
Relationships shouldn't always be hard work so simply let Bluebush Estate book your day tours: horse riding through lush countryside, shuttling between wineries (no need for a designated driver) or playing golf on verdant greens are just a few suggestions.
Return to the Estate for a spot of tennis on the full-size court then slip into the saltwater pool to cool off. All you have to do is work out where to eat next - stay in for a delicious dinner or head out to one of 70 restaurants in the area?
All options point to more amore on this romantic Escape to the Hunter Valley.
“Too good to be true”-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid 1 May to 31 December 2012, inclusive
- Offer is valid mid-week only, Sunday to Thursday, inclusive and excludes Friday and Saturday
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Excludes, school and public holidays, special long weekends and special event dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings