A Master of Southern Hospitality in Augusta
The Vine Inn on Greene Street • Augusta, GA
- A One-Night Stay for Two with Round-Trip Shuttle Service for Two to the Masters and a Masters-Themed Gift Basket from April 1 to April 8, 2012 ($460)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two from March 13, 2012 to March 21, 2013 ($254)
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- One Haircut and Blow Dry at the On-Site Salon
Go to where the sweet tea flows, golf is king, and the jackets are green: Augusta, Georgia. Set course for the second largest city in the state during the Masters, or Escape any other time of the year to experience the Garden City without the crowds.
During the major PGA tournament, The Vine Inn on Greene Street offers a hole in one: a one-night stay for two between April 1 and April 8, 2012; round-trip shuttle service for two to Augusta National Golf Club; and a Masters-themed gift basket for $460.
Pack your clubs and practice your swing at Goshen Plantation Golf Club before you follow the pros and the press passes for an afternoon among the azaleas. After walking the course all day, stop in for a plate of Southern 'cue at Sconyers, just off the Bobby Jones Expressway.
Those who aren't fans of sand bunkers and six irons can grab the above-par option of a two-night stay for two between March 13, 2012 and March 21, 2013 (excluding Masters week) for $254. All Escapees also receive a bottle of wine upon arrival and one haircut and blow dry at the inn's salon.
Augusta offers all the trappings of Southern style, and the inn rests in the heart of the city's historic district. Pay homage to James Brown, the Godfather of Soul, at the Augusta Museum of History; visit the boyhood home of President Woodrow Wilson; stroll the Riverwalk on your way to the Morris Museum of Art; or walk in the shadows of Colonial homes on Broad Street before stopping at Soul Bar to catch some live music.
During the sultry summer months, work up a sweat biking the Augusta Canal before finding respite from the heat at Thurmond Lake. You may be a green golfer, but you've earned your jacket when it comes to Mastering an Escape.
"Home to one of the world's most prestigious men's professional golf tournaments, the Masters, Augusta is a Southern city of charm and grace. Lying along the banks of the Savannah River, it stands about halfway between Savannah and Atlanta."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer not valid during Augusta Southern Nationals, or Augusta Iron Man weekend
- Reservations made during Master's week (Option A) cannot be refunded or rescheduled
- Option B cannot be redeemed April 1-8, 2012
- Tickets are not included; limited number of four-day general admission tickets to the Master's Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club will be made available to LivingSocial guests through the Inn, based on availability first come first serve basis
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • Enjoy By March 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings