Alpine Ambiance in the Wasatch Mountains
Zermatt Resort • Midway, UT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Alpine Guestroom
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- 20% Spa Discount
- 10% Dining Discount
If your current vacation plans have more holes than Swiss cheese, throw on your lederhosen for a European-style getaway with this week's Escape to Zermatt Resort in Midway, Utah.
Bring Heidi for a one-night stay in an Alpine Guestroom ($108) and experience the peace and tranquility of a foray into nature. Named after the valley at the base of the Matterhorn in Switzerland, Zermatt will send you on an alpine adventure without leaving the US. Like its namesake, the resort rests at the foot of majestic mountains—the Wasatch Range.
You'll stand in awe of the lobby's tasteful tribute to the its heritage, featuring a 20-foot-high fireplace decorated with the Swiss canton crests and German wood carvings, as well as an Austrian chandelier and Swiss stained glass. Remaining neutral will be difficult after you find included chocolate-covered strawberries waiting in your Alpine Guestroom.
At dinnertime, the on-site restaurants will meet your lofty expectations. Use your ten-percent dining discount to savor a meal beneath the vaulted arches of Schneitter's Restaurant, winner of Utah's Best of State award for fine dining. Or, visit the other Best of State-winner, Bäckerei & Eis, for decadent pastries and Italian gelato.
Like a Swiss Army knife, Zermatt has something for everyone. If you're looking to decompress, use an included 20-percent spa discount to purchase treatments like a hot-oil scalp massage or exfoliating body polish. For outdoor enthusiasts, the resort's Adventure Haus can arrange anything from scenic flights to soaking in the famous Crater, the only warm-water diving destination in the continental US.
Recreate alpine ambiance in the Wasatch Mountains with this week's Escape, but make sure to check your Swatch before time runs out.
"The lederhosen-bedecked staff is friendly without being over-solicitous, the rooms feel both modern and chalet-style Old World, and the mountain views are superb."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- No blackout dates
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings