Haute Hideaway in Beverly Hills
Mr. C Beverly Hills • Los Angeles, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Room with Beverly Hills View
- Two Welcome Bellini Cocktails
Everything the Ciprianis touch turns to glam. Since the opening of Harry's Bar in Venice more than 80 years ago, the family has expanded the restaurant empire to cities all over the world, where it's hard to get a table, but once seated you are treated—in true Italian fashion—like family.
The newest watering hole for the chic comes in the form of Mr. C Beverly Hills, the brand's recent foray into boutique hotels. Join other trendy travelers and Escape for a one-night stay for two in a premium room with a Beverly Hills view for $296.
Past the red leather couches and glass pool table lies the lobby bar, where you'll receive a complimentary Bellini (the cocktail was invented by Mr. Cipriani, after all) upon arrival.
Designed with Old World simplicity and stylish European glamour in mind, the rooms boast Tedeschi furniture, Mascioni linens, and tufted leather headboards, while the artwork—black-and-white film photography—gives a nod to the property's location. As does the view of Beverly Hills from the floor-to-ceiling windows and the private balcony, and the California cool touches throughout the space (think crisp white accents, neutral tones, and hardwood floors leading to marble-accented bathrooms with rain showers and Gilchrist & Soames products).
But complimentary in-room Wi-Fi and iPads isn't what keeps the attractive crowd returning—it's the old-fashioned attentiveness of the legendary employees (and the poolside cabana service and spa treatments, of course).
People-watching and pasta rule downstairs at Mr. C Restaurant, where the famous carpaccio and other Cipriani favorites can be found on the menu for lunch or dinner. The next morning, the eatery's decidedly American breakfast—with options like eggs, bacon, pancakes, and fresh fruit—will feel downright European when you dine alfresco.
When it comes to a glamorous atmosphere for nesting and dining, the Ciprianis know how to reach the top of any bon vivant's list.
"From the moment you walk into Mr. C—when the staff immediately greets you with a free drink from the bar, which strategically hides the official front desk—it is clear that this is a place that prides itself on glamour."-- The New York Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are July 1, 2012-August 31, 2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2012 • Enjoy By December 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings