Up the Ante in Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City • Atlantic City, NJ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two on Sundays through Thursdays in a Waterfront Tower Premium Room and Late 1 p.m. Checkout ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two on Fridays and Saturdays in a Waterfront Tower Premium Room ($399)
- $40 Beverage Credit for Harrah's Casino Bars
- $25 Dining Credit for Resort Restaurants
- Wi-Fi for Up to Two Devices and Parking
We're willing to bet that you could use a break from the game of the grind, and the odds are in your favor with this week's Escape: A two-night stay for you and Lady Luck at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City.
Count on comfort when you settle in to your premium room in the resort's Waterfront Tower—the second tallest building in the city. Choose to stay on Sundays through Thursdays with a late 1 p.m. checkout ($129) or on Fridays and Saturdays ($399).
You'll feel like a high roller in your 500-square-foot room, complete with dark-wood furniture, modern artwork, a granite and tile spa shower, a 42-inch flat-screen LCD TV, and Wi-Fi access for up to two devices. Don't worry about taking a gamble on where to leave your car—Escapees receive complimentary parking.
Wet your winning whistle with $40 worth of beverages at any of the bars in Harrah's sprawling 150,000-square-foot casino, complete with more than 2,800 slot machines, fast-paced table games, and the poker room (host to the World Series of Poker).
You'll find that this resort has aced the art of entertainment: party by the outdoor pool (surrounded by palm trees and hot tubs), bust a move on the dance floor at Xhibition Bar, shop the resort's Waterfront Shops 'til you drop, or pamper yourself at the Red Door Spa.
There's a full deck of choices when it comes to feasting; use your $25 dining credit at any Harrah's restaurant (five fine dining and six casual dining venues). Nosh on succulent Angus roast prime rib as you sip a fine vintage from the glass-enclosed wine cellar at The Steakhouse, or get your hands on old favorites with a twist at Sammy D's—a 24-hour retro coffee shop on steroids.
Let's just call a spade a spade: This week's Escape to the Jersey Shore is a winner.
“In the marina district, this 16-story, four-tower property has rooms with high ceilings, elegant wood furniture, and tasteful fabric flourishes. The hotel features live entertainment, including top Broadway productions and celebrity vocalists.”-- Fodor’s
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are April 5-12 and May 25-27
- Must be at least 21 years old to check-in
- Hotel requires a $100 hold for incidental charges
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Upgrades may be available at time of booking
- Wi-fi available
- Airfare not included
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • Enjoy By June 14, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings