Romance Abounds on the Snowy River
Snowy Vineyard Estate • Jindabyne, NSW
- One ($189) or two romantic nights ($299) for two in a Lakeview Deluxe Room in Jindabyne
- Delicious daily cooked breakfast
- Two-course lunch at Snowy Vineyard Estate
- Two-course dinner for two at Clancy's Brasserie & Cocktail Bar
- 30% discount on any case purchase from the Snowy range of wines
- Hike to the peak of Mt Kosciuszko for spectacular views from the top of Australia
- Fish in the abundant trout filled river of Lake Jindabyne
- Take a soak in your sumptuous spa
These long sticky days of summer are starting to take their toll. Beat the end of the summer heat and Escape to the crisp, clean, cool air of Jindabyne for some romance in the heart of the Snowy River.
Cosy up for one ($189, value $390) or two nights (just $299, usually $612) in a Lakeview Deluxe Room at the iconic Banjo Patterson Inn and luxuriate in a king-size bed with spa baths and views of the idyllic Lake Jindabyne. Wake up each morning to a delicious cooked breakfast, after prying yourself apart, of course.
This historic town is the perfect spot for exploring Kosciuszko National Park. Hike to Australia's highest peak of Mt Kosciuszko to spy spectacular views and wildflowers blooming. Cast a line into the lake, which is the ideal spot for trout fishing, or enjoy a spot of wake boarding, water skiing and all kinds of water sports. Kickback in nature's picturesque playground and spend your days kayaking, mountain biking, white water rafting, canoeing or horse riding.
After working up an appetite for your complimentary two-course lunch at Snowy Vineyard Estate that specialises in crisp and delicious semi-dry, sweet and fruity wines made in the coldest climate vineyard in Australia. You'll also get 30% discount on any case purchase too.
Then enjoy a stroll along the pristine gushing river of the Estate and see resident miniature horses, sheep, guinea pigs, farm animals and native wildlife including platypus and many species of birds.
Return home in time for a complimentary and delicious two-course dinner at the Inn's Clancy's Brasserie & Cocktail Bar. Then have a drink in the pub, where you can sip on some delicious beer brewed on-site and play a game of pool or bask in the vistas of the lake.
You'll be cool and refreshed after this lovely Escape to Snowy River country.
"I would definitely stay here again!"-- TripAdvisor
14 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 14 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited vouchers for purchase
- Not valid on holidays
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Not valid between 6/4/12 to 9/4/12
- Limited availability on long weekends
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings