Sensually Superlative in New England
The Copper Beech Inn • Ivoryton, CT
- A One- ($169) or Two-Night Stay ($259) Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Super Deluxe Room
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Thursdays through Sundays, in a Super Deluxe Room with a $25 Dining Credit from Now until May 23 ($329)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- One Split of Champagne
Before you can declare yourself Most Likely to Achieve Contentment, award yourself a getaway that earns enough superlatives to fill a yearbook with a winning Escape for two at The Copper Beech Inn in the scenic Connecticut River Valley.
After a two-hour drive from New York or Boston, settle in to a Super Deluxe Room for a one- ($169) or two-night stay ($259), Sundays through Thursdays. Or, from now until May 23, book a two-night stay for two, Thursdays through Sundays, in a Super Deluxe Room and add a $25 dining credit at Brasserie Pip to your experience ($329). Celebrate the commencement of your grand getaway with a split of champagne.
After an included daily breakfast, you'll nab Cutest Couple for sure when you take in the coastal charm of the Mystic and the Essex area's historic shops, attractions, and outdoor activities. Catch a show at America's longest continually running summer stock theatre, the Ivoryton Playhouse. Go hiking, biking, fishing, or boating in Hammonassett State Park. Or, explore the newly renovated Gillette Castle.
See why the inn itself is on its way to being Most Popular in town with quaint, yet luxurious, antiques; oriental rugs; and rich upholstery filling the 22 guest rooms in a serene setting named one of the 40 Last Great Places by The Nature Conservancy.
Then, kick back and enjoy Chef Tyler Anderson's acclaimed cuisine—paired with one of more than 3,000 bottles of wine in Brasserie Pip's collection. The AAA Four Diamond Brasserie has garnered the title of Best New Restaurant in the state by the readers of Connecticut magazine in 2009, and was selected as a Top 100 Hotel Restaurant in America by USA Today and Zagat.
Delight in locally inspired dishes like lobster with glazed fennel, forbidden black rice, citrus salad, and green curry sauce; or squab with foie gras with celery root, granola, and pear chutney before finishing up with desserts such as dulce de leche with poached pear.
"The Copper Beech Inn has been returned to its glory days," announces Connecticut magazine. "Crystal sparkles, silver shines, Oriental rugs glow on polished floors, antiques and masses of fresh flowers set the scene for the flawlessly elegant dining. Over the top? An embarrassment of riches? Of course. But this is what fine dining used to mean."
The votes are in: for the Best Looking midweek or weekend agenda, this Escape is the one that's Most Likely to Succeed.
"With its carved mahogany four-poster beds, thick tapestries, and comforters that call to mind the interior of a fine Parisian hotel, this Connecticut River country house sets the gold standard for New England inns."-- Boston Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit five per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Valid for stays until June 15, 2012
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2012 • Enjoy By June 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings