Spring Skiing in South Lake Tahoe
Heavenly Valley Lodge • South Lake Tahoe, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($150) or Fridays and Saturdays ($205) in a Queen Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Discounts on Lift Tickets and Ski Rentals at Heavenly and Northstar
- Discounts on Restaurants and Spa Treatments
Say what you will about this season at Tahoe—recent spring snowstorms, including one last weekend that dumped more than 18 inches on Heavenly, have more than made up for a slow winter. Join the party with this week's Escape to the Heavenly Valley Lodge.
This completely renovated property in South Lake Tahoe, helmed by friendly innkeepers Johan and Linda, is offering a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($150) or Fridays and Saturdays ($205), in a cabin-style queen room, which is appointed with brand-new everything—a bed, linens, a TV with DVD player, a fireplace, a microwave, and a refrigerator.
Both packages include discounts on restaurants and spa treatments, discounts on lift tickets and ski rentals at Heavenly and Northstar, and breakfast for two each day, which might consist of cereal, pastries, yogurt, and a hot entrée whipped up by Linda herself.
But breakfast is just the beginning. Guests rave that Johan and Linda go the extra mile to make your trip unforgettable, made all the easier thanks to the lodge's central location. You're in the thick of world-class skiing—the Heavenly shuttle picks up and drops off right in front of the lodge—casinos and nightlife are minutes away in Stateline, and you're a short drive from Emerald Bay, an underwater state park and a National Natural Landmark.
Back at the lodge, relax and take in the alpine scenery at one of four outdoor seating areas on the wooded property: a barbecue area, an upper patio, a deck, and a fire pit. As you chat with new friends, Johan and Linda will supply marshmallows for roasting 'round the flames.
Sure, Heavenly extended its season by a couple of weeks. But this week's Escape won't be around so long. Let the spring skiing commence!
"The property is extremely close to downhill skiing and Lake Tahoe Blvd, but it is nestled in a wooded setting that is just charming. The hospitality of these folks is unbelievable!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates may apply, including but not limited to Memorial day weekend and May 26-28
- Vouchers include Daily Breakfast for Two, Discounts on Lift Tickets and Ski Rentals at Heavenly and Northstar, and Discounts on Restaurants and Spa Treatments
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 29, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 29, 2012 • Enjoy By June 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings