Ultimate Five-Star Luxury Suite in The Heart of Paris
Hôtel du Louvre • Paris, France
- One- (£645) Two- (£1,290) or Three-Night (£1,939) Stay for Two in Suite Pissarro
- Daily American Breakfast
- Bottle of Champagne Taittinger in Room on Arrival
- Full Access to Fitness Centre
- Flight Options to Paris from Most UK Airports or Take Eurostar from London King's Cross St Pancras (Not Included)
Cézanne once said, "The Louvre is the book in which we learn to read." Begin your own artistic story with this week's novel Escape to the five-star luxury of the Hôtel du Louvre in central Paris.
You won't need too much to book your place on this relaxing retreat; between now and May 20, July 1 to August 20, or between November 1 to December 25, an overnight stay for two costs £645 (up to a £1,560 value) while you can get two nights for £1,290 (up to a £3,035 value) and three nights cost just £1939 (up to a £4,511 value). All packages include accommodation in the elegant Pissaro Suite, daily American breakfast, and even your very own bottle of Champagne Taittinger in your suite upon arrival.
Designed with classical Parisian panache, the im-press-ive boutique hotel boasts views over some of the city's most revered landmarks—and your Pissarro Suite will be no less sumptuous. The best suite in the hotel, your room boast 60-metre squared of design and elegance featuring lush furnishings and drapes; classic artwork; a separate sitting room; large bedroom; two large bathrooms with a Jacuzzi bath, Hammam sauna, hair dryer, luxury bathrobes, slippers, and Annick Goutal toiletries; a walk-in dressing room; a satellite LCD TV with BOSE sound system home cinema; two mobile phones; air conditioning; 24-hour room service; a mini-bar; and unobstructed view over the Opera Garnier.
As well as the generous American breakfast you will enjoy each morning, the hotel serves spine-tinglingly good food in the Brasserie du Louvre. The traditional dark wood booths of the restaurant or the flower-bedecked terrace are equally beautiful places to enjoy the gourmet menu authored by top chef Guy Martin and served up by head chef Denis Bellon and his team. In the evening, the classically French Defender jazz and cocktail bar is perfect for relaxing with one of the unique house concoctions as you mingle with the city's elite and artists from the neighbouring Comédie Française theatre.
Whether you want to turn over a new leaf of exercise by hitting the hotel's fitness centre or strolling around the French capital, there'll be no shortage of sights and sounds to add to your memoirs. Internationally renowned art gallery and museum the Louvre is right on your doorstep as is the Opera Garnier and the Palais Royal. The Palais Royal—Musée du Louvre Metro station will take you anywhere else you'd like to go from boat trips on the Seine and shopping trips to the city's high-end boutiques to the Notre-Dame or even Disneyland.
Take a page out of the Parisienne livre and scroll up to the 'Buy Now' before this Escape goes out of print.
''France’s capital is home to haute couture, masterpieces of art and architecture, and temples of fine dining, but also cozy bistros, vibrant ethnic enclaves, and bohemian cafés.''-- National Geographic
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- One voucher is valid for two people; option B and C must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 25 December 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid May 14 to June 30 and August 21 to October 31 2012
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Suite Pissarro
- Voucher includes daily American breakfast, bottle of Champagne Taittinger in room on arrival and full access to fitness centre
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 25, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2012 • Enjoy By December 25, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings