Wide-Open Wonder in Shawnee Hills
Oakridge Manor Bed and Breakfast • Creal Springs, IL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in the Grandma's Room ($159), Dragonfly or Kokopelli Room ($179), or Loft or Nine Dragons Room ($219)
- Or A Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in the Grandma's Room ($199), Dragonfly or Kokopelli Room ($219), or Loft or Nine Dragons Room ($269)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Wine and Cheese Plate to Share
- Vouchers for Two Bottles of Wine at Each of Four Wineries
Somewhere out there is a land with rolling hills, river bluffs, rocky trails, and roaming deer. If that's not what you see from your window, pack your bags and come away to Shawnee Hills. With several options available for a two-night stay at the Oakridge Manor Bed & Breakfast, you'll be hiking Rim Rock faster than you can say Garden of the Gods.
A warm welcome in your warmly appointed guest room includes wine and a cheese plate that's sure to cleanse your palate for what's to come.
Choose a two-night stay for two in the cozy Grandma's Room with a queen bed, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199). Or, opt for the Dragonfly or Kokopelli Room with a king bed, Sundays through Thursdays ($179) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219). To really get things bubbling, spring for the Loft or Nine Dragons Room with a fireplace, Jacuzzi, and king bed, Sundays through Thursdays ($219) or Fridays and Saturdays ($269). Daily breakfast is included.
Sip in the serenity of the Shawnee National Forest. Full-bodied flavors are your manifest destiny with a series of vouchers to spend at each of four wineries nestled against this beautiful backdrop: Spend $5 on two bottles of wine at Bella T Winery; $5 on two bottles of wine at Blue Sky Vineyard; $5 on two bottles of wine or two lunch entrées at StarView Vineyards; and $4 on two bottles of wine at Windy Hill Vineyard and Winery.
Upon your return to the manor, soak the day away in the swimming pool or just settle in to your prime patio seats and watch the sun set over the property's 98 rolling acres.
There's a big world out there. And it's yours to find.
"Take a trip down to the Shawnee National Forest. You will be rewarded with some spectacular scenery, unique historical sites, outstanding geological features, and trails to breathtaking vistas. Head for the hills!"-- Illinois Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Additional night maybe purchased at time of reservation for 25% off the standard one-night room rate booked and paid directly to the Inn
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 8 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: May 25-27, 2012, July 3-4, 2012, August 31, 2012 and September 1-2, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast, a cheese plate and bottle of wine upon arrival, $5 coupon for the purchase of two (2) bottles of wine at Bella T Winery, $5 coupon for the purchase of two (2) bottles of wine at Blue Sky Vineyard, $5 coupon for the purchase of two (2) bottles of wine or two (2) lunch entrees at StarView Vineyards and $4 coupon for the purchase of two (2) bottles of wine at Windy Hill Vineyard and Winery
- Windy Hill Vineyard and Winery is closed Mondays and Tuesdays
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 9, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 9, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 9, 2012 • Enjoy By December 9, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings