Regal Retreat to the Eastern Shore
Inn at 202 Dover • Easton, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Victorian Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($356)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Suite, Sundays through Thursdays, with Champagne ($451)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Suite, Fridays and Saturdays, with Champagne and 20% Discount on Dinner ($498)
Prince William and Kate aren't the only ones overdue for some private time. Enjoy your own royal rendezvous on this week's Escape to the Inn at 202 Dover on Maryland's Eastern Shore.
Your Highness is looking for the whole package, so take your pick of these eligible options: a two-night stay for two in the Victorian Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($356); a two-night stay for two in a suite, Sundays through Thursdays, with champagne ($451); or a two-night stay for two in a suite, Fridays and Saturdays, with champagne and a 20-percent discount on dinner ($498).
Found on the quaint streets of Easton, Maryland—the jewel of the Chesapeake Bay—this acclaimed 1874 mansion combines the Victorian era's elegance with the Eastern Shore's warm hospitality. With its rich rosewood furnishings and glass-enclosed conservatory, it's no wonder the inn is one of just eleven Select Registry properties in the state, and has been called the "Buckingham Palace" of inns. It cemented its elite status when named one of "America's Best Bed and Breakfasts" by Food & Wine and Travel + Leisure.
Settle into the Victorian Guest Room or a spacious suite with an adorable sitting room (we love the gorgeous bamboo canopy bed and fireplace in the Asian Suite). And you'll swear you're in an episode of Downton Abbey when you nibble on homemade cookies, indulge in chocolate before bedtime, and opt to purchase an in-room massage.
The inn is just steps way from the sights and sounds of Easton, where charm and serenity reign supreme at various Civil War sites, the art deco Avalon Theatre, or the rambling trails of Pickering Creek.
Weekend guests should make sure to return in time to savor dinner with an included 20-percent discount at the award-winning Peacock Restaurant & Lounge. Sample the regal bounty of the sea and farm-fresh produce at the place Destinations Travel magazine selected as the 11th most romantic restaurant in America.
Yet all of this is just a prelude to snuggling up in your sumptuous bed, wrapped in fresh linens and the calm of the Bay-area community at Talbot County's only AAA Four Diamond property. An intimate kingdom for two—crowns optional.
"A wonderfully romantic spot in a beautiful little village. Rooms are lavishly and tastefully furnished, beds are luxurious. Chef Doug is an inspiration and his farm-to-table preparations are works of art. The inn exudes romance, charm, and graciousness."-- iLoveInns
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit three per person, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing or group reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on holidays
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings