A Boutique Breather in Central Florida
Adora Inn • Mount Dora, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two Guests in a King Room ($156) or for Three Guests in the Camel Suite ($187)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast
- $40 Credit Toward Kayaking on the Wekiva River or Horseback Riding
- $25 In-Room Massage Credit
- Two-for-One Wine Tasting Flight at Merrill's Market & Wine Bar and $16 High Tea Credit to the Windsor Rose Tea Room
When Orlando's main drag of theme parks and chain restaurants become a sensory overload, head to the quieter Main Street of Mount Dora—a historic lakefront community 35 minutes north of Orlando.
Escape for one night and renew your spirit at the AAA-rated Adora Inn, built in 1916 and the only modern boutique-style bed and breakfast in downtown Mount Dora. Bring the yin to your yang and find nirvana in a King Room ($156), or invite a third person and stay in the Camel Suite ($187).
The inn's relaxed décor—featuring clawfoot tubs, original art, and a mix of eclectic furniture—will enlighten your senses. Take time to wander Mount Dora, popping into the countless antique shops and galleries, before using your included $40 credit for kayaking with Wekiva Adventures or toward horseback riding with Fiddler's Green Ranch.
Afterward, slip into a Zen-like state of mind at The Windsor Rose Tea Room, where you have a $16 credit to use toward a proper English high tea for two. Then let a masseuse work out every kink during an in-room massage back at the inn (using your $25 credit, of course).
In the evening, send your taste buds into euphoria with a flight of five wines at Merrill's Market & Wine Bar before finding delightful fare at one of the restaurants in town. Order two of the especial entrées at Copacabana Cuban Café and receive two complimentary beers, or order a large specialty pizza from PizzAmoré and two glasses of wine or domestic beers are on the house.
After a blissful night of sleep, feed your soul (and appetite) with a three-course gourmet breakfast—including dishes like baked Florentine eggs or German pancakes—before saying goodbye to cloud nine. Want more? Stay an additional night with a 15 percent discount.
Rejuvenate your energy level and realign your chi with this week's calming Escape to the Adora Inn.
"It had everything we needed to unwind and recharge from the daily grind. From the great cup(s) of coffee and witty conversation to the fine cuisine, John and Arthur go out of their way to make sure your stay is memorable."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per redemption; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservation required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- King Rooms are double occupancy, Camel Suite sleeps up to three, children 10 or older are allowed with parent or guardian
- King rooms available Monday-Thursday, the Camel Suite is available any day of the week; subject to availability
- Voucher includes two-for-one wine tasting flight at Merrill's Market & Wine Bar and a $16 high tea credit to the Windsor Rose Tea Room
- Not valid holidays and one day prior, festivals or special events
- Adora Inn is a historic structure and not handicap accessible
- Adora Inn is not responsible for value added partners
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be used in one stay by same customers
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings