A Splash of Color on Long Island
Hotel Indigo East End • Riverhead, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room on Fridays and Saturdays or Saturdays and Sundays
- Indigo Wine & Spirits Tour for Two, Including Round-Trip Transportation, Tastings at Three Vineyards, and Gourmet Boxed Lunches
- $50 Dining Credit for Bistro 72
The last time you tried to paint with all the colors of the wind, you spent your entire paycheck on art supplies and channeled Jackson Pollock until you were blue in the face.
This time you can make your palette pop with a weekend on Long Island at Hotel Indigo East End, where this week's Escape gets you a two-night stay for two in a standard room on Fridays and Saturdays or Saturdays and Sundays ($300).
Your Technicolored trip begins in the brightly hued rooms of this luxurious East End boutique hotel, fully equipped with flat-screen televisions, Aveda bath products, free Wi-Fi, contemporary furniture, and unique murals. Work off the weekday blues with a sweat session in the state-of-the-art fitness center followed by a drink in the lounge.
Dinner at the hotel's Bistro 72 is a (brush)stroke of genius, featuring regional wines and the finest locally grown ingredients in a casually elegant atmosphere. Sink your teeth into maple-crusted lamb or Crescent Farm duck breast with apricot brandy glaze—or save your $50 credit for a decadent breakfast of caramelized pineapple and mango crêpes with coconut mint foam.
The next day you'll be plied with plenty of the red stuff on an Indigo Wine & Spirits Tour of three Long Island wineries, including tasting, transportation, and a gourmet boxed lunch for each guest.
Afterward, continue to paint the town red by catching the sunset at Westhampton Beach, followed by drinks and dancing at the hotel during one of the live music sessions (featuring local performers like The Steve Watson Trio).
On this week's rainbow-colored retreat, you'll appreciate a multi-hued masterpiece and have plenty of green left over for your next project.
"The North Fork contains the majority of Long Island's vineyards, which in short order have begun producing some world-class wines, all in a laid-back setting that has its roots in fishing and whaling communities."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Valid for travel until May 13, 2012
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 13, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 13, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 13, 2012 • Enjoy By May 13, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings