Sexy Back on the Boardwalk
The Chelsea • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in an Annex Room, Thursdays ($85), Fridays ($95), or Saturdays ($185)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two Guests in a Luxe Room, Thursdays ($105), Fridays ($135), or Saturdays ($235)
- $30 Dining Credit at Teplitzky's and $25 Gaming Credit at the Tropicana Casino
- Two Pushcart Rides and Tanger Outlets Coupon Book
A certain pop star is commonly credited with bringing Sexy Back—but when it comes to returning timeless tradition to Atlantic City's skyline, only one rising star is responsible: The Chelsea.
Get your sexy on with a one-night stay for two guests in the four-star Luxe tower, Thursdays ($105), Fridays ($135), or Saturdays ($235). Or, choose a one-night stay for up to four guests in the economical Annex, Thursdays ($85), Fridays ($95), or Saturdays ($185). From May 17 to June 26, you can visit any night Sundays through Thursdays for the price of a Thursday stay.
What Goes Around Comes Around at this stylish hotel, namely the old-school glamor of America's original resort town. The Luxe tower's posh rooms—featuring king beds, sleek and modern décor, and sweeping ocean views—will have you positively singing. Rooms in The Annex, meanwhile, offer two queen beds as well as retro balconies and bathrooms.
With the famous Atlantic City Boardwalk outside your door, there's enough to keep you entertained Until the End of Time. Explore all four miles of it with two included pushcart rides, or walk next door to the Tropicana's casino, where you'll receive a $25 gaming credit. Shopaholics will receive even steeper discounts at the nearby Tanger Outlets with an included coupon book.
If you're staying on a weekend night, Rock Your Body to the tunes of guest DJs at the C5 Nightclub—where you can enjoy handcrafted cocktails, state-of-the-art sound, and an opulent atmosphere. Then make your way down to Tepliztky's, the hotel's classic diner, for a late-night coffee or an early-morning plate of stuffed challah French toast with your $30 dining credit.
Just don't be surprised when you want to cry yourself a river as you say Bye, Bye, Bye to this sexy boutique hotel.
"This boutique hotel has a convincingly swank vibe that could double as a set location for the TV hit Mad Men. The entire fifth floor, with its indoor/outdoor lounges and billiards room, is lively day and night."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit four per purchaser, up to four additional as gifts
- Up to three vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel April 1 until June 29, 2012
- Option's A and D are valid Sunday through Thursday 5/17-6/29; subject to availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by April 26, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/26-27, 6/15-16, and 6/22-23
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 29, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 29, 2012 • Enjoy By June 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings