Fun and Games in Puerto Vallarta
Costa Sur Resort & Spa • Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- A Four- ($265), Five- ($322), or Six-Night ($380) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Under Age 12 in an Oceanfront Studio
- A Bottle of Champagne and Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
- 20% of Food, Beverages, and Spa Treatments
A vacation should be all fun and games, so round up your favorite players and make your move on this week's tropical playdate at Costa Sur Resort & Spa in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
Get ready to slide into paradise with a four- ($265), five- ($322), or six-night ($380) stay for two adults and two children under age 12 in a newly remodeled oceanfront studio with a king-size bed, 42-inch flat-screen TV, private terrace, complimentary Wi-Fi, and 20 percent off all food, beverages, and spa treatments.
Pop the cork on your included bottle of wine as you savor chocolate-dipped strawberries upon arrival at the resort—your trivial pursuit of fun has just begun amid the vibrant beauty and unspoiled coastline of Costa Sur.
With the resort's deck of amenities stacked in your favor, you'll need to roll the dice to choose what to do first. Splash in the two pools, watch porpoises leaping offshore from your own balcony, explore the private lagoon with kayaking or snorkeling, or rejuvenate your senses inside the full-service spa.
When your hunger for entertainment turns to cuisine, savor meals at La Cascada Restaurant and Barefoot Bar. The menu blends Mexican ingredients into international dishes for uniquely delicious flavors.
Beyond the resort, discover Puerto Vallarta's miles of sugar-sand coastline. The city "has boutique shopping, happening nightlife, and some of Mexico's best dining," says Frommer's, "yet retains its small-town charm with its tangle of cobbled streets."
You only play the game of life once, so don't lose out on four nights at Costa Sur Resort & Spa—it's your turn to pass go and collect this winning Escape to Puerto Vallarta.
"Each year millions come to laze on the dazzling sandy beaches, browse in the quaint shops, nosh in the stylish restaurants and wander through the picturesque cobbled streets or along its beautiful malecón."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- All-inclusive package does not include: shops, telephone, Spa, laundry and dry cleaning
- Premium All-Inclusive supplement is $55 (adults) and $30 (children 7-17) per night per person which includes all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, all meals and snacks; confirm at booking
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children per room; an additional $20 applies for additional adults Extra nights available @ 85.00 per night plus tax
- Kids 6 and under stay and eat for free
- Voucher based on 2 adults and 2 children per room; an additional $20 applies for additional adults
- Airfare not included
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings