A Fabulous Formula in Carolina's Blue Ridge
Archer's Mountain Inn • Banner Elk, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Hawk's View Lodge ($170)
- Or, A Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Hawk's View Lodge ($210)
- Daily Cooked-to-Order Breakfast for Two
- $30 Dinner Credit at Jackalope's View Restaurant
- Snack Basket and Hiking Trail Map
- Bottle of Champagne and Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
Even if you're slip-sliding in the math department, it's simple to calculate the slope of this week's Escape to Archer's Mountain Inn, a Beech Mountain resort in the Blue Ridge Mountains of western North Carolina.
Consider your romance problems solved with a two-night stay in a Hawk's View Lodge, Sundays through Thursdays ($170) or Fridays and Saturdays ($210), with the addition of daily cooked-to-order breakfasts.
Parallel lines lead straight to your spacious room replete with rustic mountain décor. The little extras such as a bottle of champagne and chocolate-dipped strawberries speak volumes.
With an included snack basket and hiking trail map in hand, the computation is simple: You'll experience triple-digit fun amid the breathtaking Carolina hills awash in spring and summer flowers. Be sure to divide some of your time at the charming Alpine Village's intimate shops and restaurants.
When your energy reserves start turning up diminishing returns, add your $30 dinner credit at Jackalope's View to the mix, and line up dishes like jumbo lump crab cakes, peppercorn-crusted rib-eye steak, and mushroom ravioli, complemented by a perfectly selected bottle of wine.
The equation is elementary: Cool mountain air plus luxury amenities equal the formula for a perfectly balanced getaway.
For additional information, visit Archer's Mountain Inn on Facebook.
"The Inn had quite the charm! Great room with a hot tub on the porch. We didn't leave for three days. We just sat around, hung out, and had dinner at Jackalope's View Restaurant—it was absolutely over-the-top incredible."-- Yahoo! Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on wedding, group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/14/12 - 1/1/13, 1/19/13 - 1/22/13, and 2/16/13 - 02/18/13
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 4, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 4, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 4, 2013 • Enjoy By April 4, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings