Eating Bonbons on the Cajun Coast
The Fairfax House • Franklin, LA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($207) or Fridays and Saturdays ($222), in the Azalea, Camellia, Magnolia, or Wisteria Room
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($250) or Fridays and Saturdays ($275), in the Fairfax or Murphy Suite
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine and Flowers
- Choice of Three Dining Credits at Cypress Bayou Casino: $30 at Cafe Bayou, $50 at Loco Mexican Grill & Cantina, or $80 at Rikrak
The word "refined" is usually followed by one of two words, "taste" or "sugar." Both options are covered with an Escape to The Fairfax House—a former sugarcane plantation turned B&B with sophisticated accommodations and Southern warmth—in historic Franklin, Louisiana.
Sweeten up your belle or gent with a two-night stay for two in the Azalea, Camellia, Magnolia, or Wisteria Room ($207 for Sundays through Thursdays; $222 for Fridays and Saturdays) or in the Fairfax or Murphy Suite ($250 for Sundays through Thursdays; $275 for Fridays and Saturdays). Fine touches include luxury linens, antique furnishings, private baths, flat-screen TVs, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The Fairfax House makes your stay even more toothsome with fresh flowers, a bottle of wine, and a daily Cajun breakfast. An included dining credit at nearby Cypress Bayou Casino (your choice of $30 at Cafe Bayou, $50 at Loco Mexican Grill & Cantina, or $80 at Rikrak) is the proverbial icing on the cake.
Savor your lush surroundings with a stroll around the manicured gardens and towering oak trees on the sprawling grounds. Play a game of chess on the front porch, bike down the street for a day of pampering at Argus Spa, or stay in bed all day eating bonbons.
The next day, explore the history of pre-Civil War Franklin, where abundant sugarcane gave birth to a veritable Candy Land of Greek Revival plantation architecture. Then raise a little cane gaming at Cypress Bayou Casino or spotting gators with Cajun Jack's Swamp Tours.
If your sweet spot is Southern hospitality in a serene setting, treat yourself to The Fairfax House.
"I spent quite a bit of time enjoying the rocking chairs on the front porch and soaking up the sun on the back patio. Breakfasts were substantial and very good. I'm now a grits convert thanks to the cook at The Fairfax House."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit three per purchaser, up to three additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Credit card and voucher number required at time of booking
- Voucher includes your choice of dining credits at Cypress Bayou Casino; you can pick from $30 at Cafe Bayou, $50 at Loco Mexican Grill & Cantina, or $80 at Rikrak
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 28, 2012 • Enjoy By September 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings