Serene Stimuli in Wisconsin’s Driftless Area
Inn at Lonesome Hollow • Soldiers Grove, WI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays, in a Deluxe Inn Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine, Cheese Platter, and Fresh Flowers Upon Arrival
If the words "peace" and "quiet" are music to your ears, then get ready to hear a pin drop: you're off on a tranquil two-night Escape for two, Sundays through Thursdays or Fridays and Saturdays, to the Inn at Lonesome Hollow, located near the village of Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin, just two hours from Madison ($189).
Treat all of your senses at this eco-friendly B&B certified by Travel Green Wisconsin, and unwind in the hushed tranquility of your deluxe room, featuring locally made Amish furniture, heated floors, a private bath, and a thermostat-controlled gas fireplace.
Delight your sense of touch when you sink into your king or queen-size bed, complete with luxury 400-thread count linens and an Amish quilt; feast your eyes on the gorgeous views of either Lonesome Hollow valley or a private sunken garden; treat your taste buds to the complimentary cheese platter and bottle of wine you'll receive upon arrival; and breathe in the scent of fresh flowers in your room.
Each morning you'll please your palate with a daily breakfast, served in your preferred spot—the common area, main upstairs dining room, private sunroom, or outdoors on the front patio or in the gazebo. Owner and Chef Nora uses fresh, organic, and locally grown ingredients to prepare homemade fare like French toast, quiche, and warm pastries.
Situated on 160 rural acres, the inn's property contains a sensory overload of natural beauty, including 100 acres of protected deciduous forest, a large pond, and a quaint vineyard. Traipse through the nearly two miles of private hiking trails in the surrounding valley. If you're in need of an afternoon pick-me-up when you're done, coffee and tea are available 24/7 at the B&B's coffee buffet, where you'll also find cookies or scones, soft drinks, and filtered water.
For a delightful day trip, head to the Kickapoo River Valley; shop for art, antiques, handmade furniture, artisanal cheeses, or locally-grown foods at the Amish shops; or fish for trout in the Kickapoo River, the Wisconsin River's longest tributary.
Soothe your five senses on an Escape to Wisconsin's Driftless Area at a price that just, er, makes sense.
“The inn owners were attentive and very informed about things to do and places to go. They made it feel like we were friends and not just guests. The room was wonderful… beautiful and so very comfortable. Breakfasts were excellent.”-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- May be applied to upgraded suites
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Upgrades available
- Includes breakfast daily, one bottle of wine, one cheese platter upon arrival, fresh flowers and internet access available
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 18, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2012 • Enjoy By May 18, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings