In the Swim of Things in Miami
Destination Ventures International • Miami, FL
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a King or Double-Queen Room
- Two Adult Tickets for the Miami Seaquarium
- $25 in Deal Bucks, Compliments of the New Honda CR-V
If trying to swim with the sharks at work has you feeling like a fish out of water, this week's Escape will scoop you out of stormy seas and plunk you into a far friendlier oasis: Travel to sunny Miami for a three-night stay for two at the Hilton Miami Downtown ($399), compliments of Destination Ventures International.
Dive into a sea of luxury in your room, featuring amenities like a 32-inch high-definition LCD TV, granite countertops and vanities, and more.
To really wash away stress, relax by the hotel's heated outdoor pool overlooking the Miami skyline.
Then feel as happy as a clam as you sink into the comfort of the Hilton's signature Serenity bedding on your king-size or two queen-size beds. Featuring 250-thread-count linens, fluffy down comforters, and non-allergenic feather pillows, you may never want to surface from under the covers.
Overlooking Biscayne Bay, the hotel allows for easy access to hot spots like the Miami Seaquarium. Use your two included tickets to visit the 10,000-gallon stingray touch pool and feel the underwater creatures as they glide past, or take in the thrills of the Flipper Dolphin Show featuring TV superstar Flipper and his fellow Atlantic bottlenose dolphin friends.
Sea and be seen sunbathing on South Beach, biking around South Pointe Park, or browsing the Lincoln Road stores—all just minutes from the hotel.
You'll feel right at home in an ocean of entertainment with this precious pearl of an Escape.
“The Hilton Miami Downtown has the most amazing rooftop pool and terrace with stunning views over the port and Miami. The staff is really helpful. The rooms are spacious with beds you just sink into.”-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to three additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- The blackout dates in 2012 are March 30-31, April 1, 14-18, May 1-2, 7-8, 15-17, 20, June 3, 28-30, October 21-24, November 6-8, 22, December 6-9, and 24-25
- Maximum occupancy per room is four people
- Present voucher and hotel confirmation to concierge to obtain Theme Park tickets
- $14 taxes and resort fee not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 27, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 27, 2012 • Enjoy By December 27, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings