Fresh Ocean Air on the Fabled North Shore
Turtle Bay Resort • Kahuku, HI
- Three-Night Stay in an Ocean View Room with an Upgrade to an Oceanfront Room if Available
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- All-Day Snorkeling for Two
- $100 Resort Credit
- 2 p.m. Late Checkout, Daily Valet Parking, and Daily Resort Fees Included
- $25 in Deal Bucks, Compliments of the New Honda CR-V
If you're looking for a vacation that will make your heart swell larger than Hawaii's monster waves, we've got a getaway you're shore to get on board with—North Shore that is. Escape to the Hawaiian island of Oahu and barrel roll into a surfer's mecca and a lover's paradise with a three-night stay in an Ocean View Room at the ultra-luxurious Turtle Bay Resort ($899).
The North Shore is Hawaii's most fabled of surfing hotspots, and Turtle Bay is the only hotel built on its storied and often secluded beaches. Enjoy scenic views of more than five miles of beach from your Ocean View Room—or launch an automatic upgrade to an Oceanfront Room if available on the date of your stay. Daily breakfast for two, daily valet parking, and a late 2 p.m. checkout are included.
Your room is light years ahead of the competition when it comes to comfort; it includes 478 square feet of living space with a sitting area, full bath, private lanai, and game table.
Skim across the surface of the clear blue water on a surf board. Or, dive deep and float among a myriad of colorful and engaging sea creatures thanks to included all-day snorkeling passes for two.
Forget about wiping out your wallet—a $100 resort credit can be used toward any amenity at the facility. Swim out past the breakers with a day of surf lessons with the Hans Hedemann surf school, reach new heights with a helicopter ride over Sacred Falls and the Koolau Mountains, or keep your feet on solid ground with a spa treatment at Spa Luana.
For a meal drenched in regional flavor, paddle over toward the on-site Twenty One Degrees North restaurant to hang ten with delicious dishes such as hamachi filet or crab-crusted sea bass washed down with a spicy jalepeño martini.
Catch a wave—at 40 percent off, the ride couldn't be smoother.
"From the rural surroundings of Turtle Bay to Sunset Beach and Waimea, one spectacular beach follows another, and some are astonishingly empty."-- Let's Go
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit five per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Valid for travel until September 30, 2012
- Up to three vouchers can be combined in one reservation to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are May 8-9, and 25-28
- Must be at least 18 years old to check into a room
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Resort fee included
- Taxes of 13.962% must be paid directly to hotel at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings