Soaring with Relaxation in the Cumberland Plateau
Monteagle Inn and Retreat Center • Monteagle, TN
- A One-Night Midweek Stay for Two
- Get the Best Room Available at Time of Booking
- Superior Wine and Imported Cheese Platter
Put down your No. 2 pencils, calculators, cell phones, iPods, and tablet computers. The test today is getting away from all the noise and action—you're headed to a place where time stands still and the only thing you have to do is what you'd like to do. You're playing hooky with a one-night ($170) weekday stay at the Monteagle Inn and Retreat Center in beautiful southern Tennessee.
Located in the heart of the untamed Cumberland Plateau, the town of Monteagle knows a thing or two about serenity. And when you're curled up on the elegant love seat in your cozy suite, you'll learn a bit about tranquillity yourself.
The Monteagle Inn will make you feel like you've found your home away from home by offering the best room available, plus a complimentary bottle of wine and cheese platter delivered to your door—a little pampering you never seem to get at your own humble abode.
Shut down your GPS and set off to explore the small towns of Grundy County. Hike the Fiery Gizzard Trail to take in the true beauty of the plateau, splash around in the nearby Bridal Veil Falls, or delve into mining history with a visit to the coke ovens in Tracy City. Then hightail it to the High Point Restaurant, winner of Tennessee Magazine's best gourmet meal award, for a dinner of oysters Rockefeller and blackberry duck.
Finally, eschew your e-mail for just this one night. Instead, pen a letter to your long-lost friends from the antique desk in your hotel suite. Here, we'll get you started: "Dear Jane, I've never felt so relaxed before in my life. You must come out to Monteagle..."
"Heed the call of the cool mountain air, and surrender to the charms of these enchanting towns. Monteagle is the kind of place where napping is a sport, shopping becomes a social event, and time lingers like childhood afternoons."-- Southern Living
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per person, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid: the month of October 2011, and Feb. 14th, 2012
- Not valid on Fridays or Saturdays
- Rates are valid for the best room available at the time of booking; rooms are double occupancy
- Valid on new reservations only
- Customers must book with property by December 31, 2011
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2012 • Enjoy By February 28, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings