Golfing Getaway to the Lonestar State
Marriott Dallas/Fort Worth Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle • Fort Worth, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe View Room, Thursdays through Sundays
- One Round of Golf for Two and Two Golf Towels
- Breakfast for Two at Creekside Restaurant and Two Drink Tickets Per Guest
There's a yellow rose in Texas, but what you want to see is green. With this week's Escape, you're headed to the Marriott Dallas/Fort Worth Hotel & Golf Club at Champions Circle in Fort Worth, Texas for a weekend on the fairways.
Bogey down with a one-night stay for two, Thursdays through Sundays, in a newly renovated Deluxe View Room overlooking the course ($175). You'll feel at home on the range with one king or two double beds, included Wi-Fi, an oversized tub, a 32-inch TV, and spectacular views.
To start your day, tee off with included breakfast at Creekside Cafe, then hit the green to receive one round of golf for two and two golf towels. The 18-hole, par-72 course designed by Jay Morrish earned a four-star rating from Golf Digest and accommodates players of all skill levels, from novices to seasoned pros. Later, change out of your argyle and swing by the adjacent Texas Motor Speedway, which hosts numerous NASCAR and IndyCar races, to witness a different kind of driver.
Fine-tuning your golf game is sure to work up an appetite. For a taste of Fort Worth's dining scene, slice into a hand-cut prime steak at Iron Chef-winner Tim Love's Lonesome Dove Western Bistro in the Stockyards District. Or, pitch into the "Best Burger in Texas" at local-legend Kincaid's. At the end of the night, use two drink tickets per guest fore hand-crafted cocktails at the hotel's Blue Moon Lounge.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas—you'll be thanking them for this winning Escape.
"Every staff member we encountered was extremely friendly and helpful. The last time we had service like that was the Four Seasons in Hawaii. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and you have the feeling of being at a resort, not just a hotel."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Credit card and voucher required to make reservation
- Must be 21 or over
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: April 13-15, April 20-22, May 5, May 14-20, June 3, June 8-10, June 22, July 21, Aug 3-4
- Property has a dress code as follows: collared golf shirts and proper Bermuda length shorts or slacks required; denim or blue jeans, halter-tops, bathing suits, sweat pants or t-shirts of any kind, are not considered golf attire and are prohibited
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings