Haute Repose in Lake Tahoe
Resort at Squaw Creek • Olympic Valley, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Forest View Room
- Buffet Breakfast for Two at Cascades
- $25 Spa Credit per Person Toward a 50- to 75-Minute Massage, Facial, or Body Treatment
- Bottle of House Wine
High in the Sierras, at more than 6,000 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe serves as the hub for North America's highest concentration of ski areas—indeed, it's a snow-sports enthusiast's dream.
And amid the continent's largest alpine lake, plentiful hiking and biking trails, and big-city-caliber dining and nightlife, snow is just a bonus. Get in on the action at the Resort at Squaw Creek, just minutes from North Lake Tahoe.
With this week's Escape you'll get a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe Forest View Room, plus a $25 spa credit per person, breakfast for two at Cascades, and a bottle of house wine ($149).
Guest rooms are appointed with an oversize Deep Powder pillow-top bed, an LCD flat-screen, and a desk or love seat. Oh, and unbeatable views through the picture windows.
Fill up on breakfast at the Cascades buffet, then capitalize on the resort's ski-in, ski-out accommodations on the slopes of Squaw Valley USA. After your ride, you'll know why Condé Nast Traveler named this ski resort among the top 50 in North America for six years.
No snow? No problem. Rent bicycles from Factory Bike and ride along the Truckee River on the way to Tahoe City. Grab a ham and smoked mozzarella sandwich for lunch at Spoon, then cash in on that $25 resort spa credit toward a 50- to 75-minute facial, massage, or body treatment. The resort also boasts a championship golf course, tennis courts, and swimming pools—even on-site fly fishing.
Make a break for the Resort at Squaw Creek and let "the most deluxe resort on the lake," as Frommer's refers to it, be your guide to an unforgettable getaway.
For additional information, visit the Resort at Squaw Creek on Facebook.
“Lake Tahoe's most luxurious resort... You only have to leave the front door to find a cross-country skier's dream; out the back, a triple chairlift whisks you right up the mountain.”-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required two days in advance and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and date changes may incur additional fees
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Blackout dates: March 22, 23, 24, 30, 31, April 14-19, May 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, June 1, 2, 29, 30
- Not valid on group rates
- Spa credit is not valid on nail services; 18% spa service charge is applied to all treatments on non-discounted price
- Spa credits not combinable
- Advanced spa reservations are required
- Breakfast is valid for breakfast buffet or up to $20 from ala carte menu
- Taxes and daily resort fee not included and payable upon arrival the resort
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings