A Sea of Serenity in Cape Cod
Dan'l Webster Inn • Sandwich, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($160) or Fridays and Saturdays ($195)
- $25 Breakfast Credit
- $50 Spa Credit
- Bottle of Wine
If you find landlocked life a bit dry, consider this week's Escape to Cape Cod your lifesaver. Bring a fellow mariner along for an overnight stay for two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($160) or Fridays and Saturdays ($195), at The Dan'l Webster Inn and Spa in Sandwich, Massachusetts.
Cruise into your luxury accommodations, complete with two queen-size or one king-size bed. You'll toast to a romantic evening with your included bottle of wine, then drift off to sleep and dream of the coast. In the morning, use your $25 breakfast credit to purchase a gourmet breakfast like French toast with bananas Foster or eggs Manchego.
Beyond the inn, you can set sail for the charming shops of Sandwich Village or the Cape Cod Canal. "Sandwich is both the oldest town on the Cape and, arguably, the quaintest," says Frommer's. "Towering oak tress and historic houses line its winding Main Street." After touring the town, admire crashing waves on a stroll down the Sandwich Boardwalk.
Later, float back to The Dan'l Webster to purchase a relaxing massage at The Beach Plum Spa with your $50 spa credit. When your hunger rises like the tide, sate it with a delightful meal in one of the inn's four dining rooms. You'll savor dishes like oysters au gratin topped with fontina and Gruyère cheese or lamb roast with a pumpkin demi glaze.
Buoy your spirits with an overnight stay at The Dan'l Webster Inn & Spa, where this week's Escape to Cape Cod is a shore thing.
"Built on the site of a 17th-century inn, the Dan'l Webster is a contemporary hotel within the heart of Sandwich's historic downtown. Rooms are decked out in high-end colonial-inspired cherrywood and mahogany furnishings."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit five per person, up to five additional as gifts
- Valid for travel April 24 through May 24, 2012
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Each additional adult is $20 per person and maximum occupancy for some rooms is four
- Upgrades are available for an additional charge at booking
- Vouchers do not carry a cash value and cannot be traded in for cash
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • Enjoy By May 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings