Taking Fun to Heroic Heights in New Hampshire
Fox Ridge Resort • North Conway, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Room with Two Beds
- Breakfast for Four
- Four Kahuna Laguna Water Park Passes
- Choice of One of the Following Spa Treatments: One 30-Minute Neck, Back, and Shoulder Massage or One Facial or One Spa Manicure
Superhero movie marathons are great for family bonding, but when your kids start karate-chopping their broccoli, you know it's time to make a quick getaway from your day-to-day. Assemble your team for a mission for fun at Fox Ridge Resort in North Conway, New Hampshire.
Leap over boredom in a single bound with a two-night stay for four in Fox Ridge's two-bed guest room ($270).
After a super-powered breakfast in the Glen Ellis Breakfast Room, take on whitewater rapids and nine holes of miniature golf. Then, split up and let your kids investigate the shaded playground while you rid your mind of evil exasperation at nearby sister resort, The Spa at Red Jacket Mountain View. Your package includes a voucher for one 30-minute massage or one facial or one spa manicure.
Later, rejoin forces with four passes to unstoppable thrills at the indoor Kahuna Laguna Water Park. You'll love doing battle with 900 feet of water slides as well as the impressive indoor wave pool. Virtual-reality games, pinball, and air hockey come standard in your utility belt.
Thwart your hunger with a heroic dinner at Champney's located at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort. Celebrate the day's victories over grilled salmon, fresh garden greens, bacon-wrapped porkchops, and any other item from an impressive roster of dishes—including all-you-can-eat prime rib on Saturday night.
You don't need super-human strength or even a cape to commandeer an action-adventure your little sidekicks will never forget.
"The water park is amazing! With a wave pool, multiple water tubing runs, a giant Jacuzzi, a water-basketball area, and two separate superbly equipped play areas for smaller children, [it's] a giant bargain for hours of fun! "-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 5/18-6/21/12
- Not valid for anyone under 18
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/25/12-5/27/12
- Voucher includes a choice of one of the following: a 30-minute massage, facial, or manicure
- Spa appointment subject to availability; call 603-356-5599 for reservations
- Offer is valid for up to four guests in room; based on quad occupancy
- 9% NH tax is not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 21, 2012 • Enjoy By June 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings