An Oasis in the White Mountains
Red Jacket Mountain View Resort • North Conway, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Room with Two Beds
- Four Kahuna Laguna Water Park Passes
- Your Choice of One of the Following: One 30-Minute Massage or One Facial or One Manicure at the On-Site Spa
The winter on the East Coast has been unseasonably warm—which means we've been prepped for outdoors mode for a while now. Embrace the sunshine and the mountain air with this week's Escape to the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort and Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park in North Conway, New Hampshire.
Pack your bathing suits and towels for a two-night stay for up to four people in a room with two queen beds for $299. Your stay comes with four passes to the on-site family-friendly water park along with your choice of one of the following: one 30-minute massage or one facial or one manicure at the in-house spa.
Kahuna Laguna, named one of America's Top 10 Water Parks by TripAdvisor, is northern New England's first indoor water park. You won't need to worry about rainy or chilly weather dampening your day, so come on in—the water's a fine 82 degrees all year.
Guppies can splash in the Little Kahunas play area, while bigger kids can slip down the high-speed tube slides or shoot hoops in the pool. A 25-person hot tub and the Wiki Wave Pool are perfect for parents who'd prefer adult swim. Then, the whole family can reconvene for a bite at the Tiki Tide Café, which puts the public pool snack bar to shame.
Your daytime activities aren't limited to slipping and sliding—the resort's location in the White Mountains means you can have a blast hiking, biking, horseback riding, or admiring the spring and summer flowers along the Conway Scenic Railroad.
If you yearn for an endless summer, dive, cannonball, or belly flop in to this New Hampshire Escape.
"The water park is amazing! With a wave pool, multiple water tubing runs, a giant Jacuzzi, a water-basketball area, and two separate superbly equipped play areas for smaller children, [it's] a giant bargain for hours of fun! "-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Valid for travel 4/2-6/14
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 4/15/12-4/27/12 and 5/25/12-5/27/12
- Voucher includes a choice of one of the following: a 30-minute massage, or facial, or manicure
- Spa appointment subject to availability; call 603-356-5599 for reservations
- Offer is valid for up to four guests in room; based on quad occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • Enjoy By June 14, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings