Adrenaline High in the Lake Sunapee Region
Mountain Edge Resort & Spa • Mt. Sunapee, NH
- A One-Night Stay on Sundays through Thursdays for Two Adults and Two Children in a One-Bedroom Den Suite ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay on Fridays and Saturdays for Two Adults and Two Children in a One-Bedroom Den Suite ($309)
- Two Welcome Beverages
- 30% Discount for the Spa and Mountain Spirits Tavern
We all love a good Cliffhanger, but even Sly Stallone doesn't like to be left waiting when it comes to getaway plans.
Guarantee that you get in on the action with this week's Escape to Mountain Edge Resort & Spa at Sunapee: Spend two nights on Fridays and Saturdays ($309), or one night on Sundays through Thursdays ($149) in a One-Bedroom Den Suite, including two welcome beverages and a 30-percent discount for the spa and Mountain Spirits Tavern.
Situated in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains, the resort offers The Road Warrior enough adventure for a fun-filled trip, from water activities on Lake Sunapee to hiking and fishing in Mount Sunapee State Park.
Getting a good night's sleep is no longer Mission: Impossible in your spacious suite, fully equipped with two pull-out sofas, a separate living room and den, fireplace, patio, and kitchenette with dishware for six, it's the perfect place to spread out with friends or with the kids. Fuel up daily with a hearty breakfast at the resort's Mountain Spirits Tavern before shaping up à la Rocky inside the resort's fitness center, featuring a sauna, hot tubs, and indoor and outdoor pools.
When your need for Speed subsides there's plenty to appreciate while sitting still, including a full-service spa offering massages: the ultimate Lethal Weapon against sore muscles.
Spoiler alert: Don't miss out on this action-packed endeavor because it's sure to end in happily ever after.
"The Mountain Edge [Resort & Spa at Sunapee] was wonderful! Spacious accommodations, including one of the most comfortable beds I have slept in. Ever."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/25-27, 7/13-14, and 8/3-12
- Max occupancy is six guests; each additional person is $20 per night; breakfast not included
- Resort bucks may be used towards any spa service or food; they may not be combined
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes and gratuities are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings