Creature Comforts in Wistful Wildwood
The Wildwood Hotel • Wildwood, MO
- A One- ($99) or Two-Night ($150) Stay for Two in a Standard King or Double Room
- Or, a One- ($129) or Two-Night ($199) Stay for Two in a King or Jacuzzi Suite
- Bottle of Wine and a $50 Dining Credit at Table Three Restaurant
It can be a jungle out there. Escape the savagery of the daily grind and instead treat yourself the civilized creature comforts offered at the Wildwood Hotel—just outside St. Louis in Wildwood, Missouri.
Evolve with a one- ($99) or two-night ($150) stay for two in a Standard King or Double Room with soft 17-inch double-pillow-top mattresses and complimentary Wi-Fi. Or, experience life at the top of the food chain with a one- ($129) or two-night ($199) stay for two in a King Suite or Jacuzzi Suite.
With its boutique décor and close proximity to sophisticated restaurants, upscale shopping, and city attractions like the Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium, the St. Louis Zoo, Six Flags St. Louis, and Missouri Wine Country, this hotel is sure to tame any unruly animals in your party.
No need to forage for food at this plush spot—your stay comes with a complimentary continental breakfast and a bottle of wine. Eat like the king of the castle—instead of the forest—with a $50 credit at Table Three, an upscale restaurant located just across the street. Dine on crispy flatbread pizza, succulent roasted chicken, or juicy New York strip steak. Then, splash about in the indoor pool or break a sweat in the fitness room.
Peer through the underbrush to spy a great Escape—anything less would be uncivilized.
"My husband booked a Jacuzzi Suite here and I was wowed when I walked in the room! The Jacuzzi was in a corner of the room surrounded by columns and beautiful mirrors and marble steps."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: September 2-13, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- May be applied to upgraded suites
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes $50 dining credit to Table Three Restaurant and one bottle of wine
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 20, 2012 • Enjoy By September 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings