Signs of Spring in Mont-Tremblant
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant • Mont-Tremblant, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite with a Queen or Two Doubles from Now to April 15, 2012 ($164) or April 16 to June 17, 2012 ($144)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- $50 Food and Beverage Credit for Casey's Grill Bar
- Parking for One Vehicle
Awaken your dormant senses and greet the spring in the mountains of Quebec. As the temperature starts to rise, dust off your luggage and Escape to the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant with a plus one.
Bounce back to life in Mont-Tremblant—a destination for outdoor adventures since 1939—and soak up the cobblestone Canadian town's fresh air and warm hospitality during a one-night stay in a one-bedroom suite with one queen or two double beds from now to April 15 ($164) or April 16 to June 17, 2012 ($144).
Overlooking the mountains and surrounded by the candy-colored storefronts of the pedestrian town, which is arguably similar to a European village, the property boasts Old World charm with modern conveniences inside your suite.
In addition to a spacious living area, the accommodations also feature a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV, and complimentary high-speed Internet access. After settling in, take a dip in the hotel's hot tub or relax in the sauna before dinner at Casey's Grill Bar.
Use your $50 credit to try the cedar-plank salmon with sautéed vegetables and rice pilaf, the mouthwatering ribs, or the three-cheese bison burger with sweet potato fries. After dinner, dance into the early morning hours at Le P'tit Caribou or scour the city for other hot spots.
The next day, enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast before spring skiing on Mont-Tremblant's award-winning slopes. If the snow has already melted by the time you arrive (after mid-April), wash your hands of cold weather activities and go biking or golfing.
Go ahead: Pluck this blossoming bargain in Mont Tremblant, because this perennial favorite won't be around forever.
"Directly on the pedestrian village at Place St-Bernard, a central gathering space, the Hilton offers direct access to the resort's restaurants, bars, and shops which ring the plaza."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit five per purchaser, up to five additional as gifts
- Up to five vouchers can be combined during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are April 6-8 May 18-20, and June 7-9
- Voucher includes one $50 voucher to the Casey, taxes and gratuities not included
- One vehicle included, additional fee for extra vehicles
- Based on double occupancy, additional adults $20, maximum occupancy of four
- Children 17 and under free
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 17, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 17, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 17, 2012 • Enjoy By June 17, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings