Archery and Five-Star Indulgence on Scotland's Wild West Coast
Ardtorna • Argyll, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Gourmet Breakfast Each
- Scones, Clotted Cream, and Jam on Arrival
- Romantic Welcome Package on Arrival with Bubbly, Flowers, and Chocolates
- One-Hour Archery Lesson Each with Former World Champion
Maid Marian fell in love with Robin Hood for his good morals and talent with a bow and arrow. While we can't turn you into the infamous outlaw, we can offer you a romantic overnight getaway with archery lessons on the West Coast of Scotland.
Grab your favourite merry man or woman and swap Sherwood Forest for the beautiful Ardtorna Bed and Breakfast in Barcaldine. Just £149 will have you on target to enjoy an overnight stay for two at the Five-Star Gold luxury B&B including a gourmet breakfast, romantic welcome package, cream tea, and archery lesson for two (up to a £300 value).
After you've ridden into town, (Friar) tuck into your romantic welcome pack including bubbly, flowers, and chocolates as you relax in one of the five-star double bedrooms overlooking the loch. Each room comes with underfloor heating and an en suite wet room or Jacuzzi bath and power shower including Molton Brown toiletries and fluffy bathrobes. Recline on your memory foam bed and enjoy the hospitality tray and fresh fruit, or make the most of the room's iPod docking station, DVD player, free Wi-Fi, and Freeview television.
You'll certainly have Much to do the next day—your morning will begin with a gourmet breakfast with a choice of eight main courses such as the Ardtorna Speciality; poached eggs on a bed of streaky bacon with grilled halloumi cheese and a sprinkling of capers and lemon. For something more traditional, choose sausages, bacon, egg, tomato, black pudding, haggis, and tattie scones, while cereals, fruit smoothies, fresh fruit, natural yoghurt, and toasted breads are all on offer in the buffet area.
Then it will be time to head straight as an arrow for your hour-long archery lesson for two with a former world champion archer. The lesson will include an introduction to the traditional Scottish longbow including instruction in the ancient weapon and target practice.
Once you've mastered the longbow, there's plenty to do in the surrounding area. Head to nearby Oban and visit the Scottish Sea Life Sanctuary where you can meet rescued seals, otters, and turtles as well as enjoying the centre's aquarium; see traditional cooking methods at the Inverawe Smokery; visit some local castles; go on a Seafari Adventure; or take a trip to some of the area's beautiful islands.
Let your newly learned archery skills make you the new sheriff in town and hit the bullseye with today's Escape before it bows out.
''The sweeping mountains of Lorn create the perfect backdrop to the picturesque and bustling town of Oban, unofficial capital of the West Highlands and, as the main port for ferries departing to the Inner Hebrides, the 'Gateway to the Isles'.''-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit one purchase per person; additional as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 27 March 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- £25 Supplement per room per night will be charged when staying on Friday or Saturday night
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room - additional nights available at discounted rate, enquire when booking
- Voucher includes gourmet breakfast each, scones, clotted cream, and jam on arrival, romantic welcome package on arrival with bubbly, flowers, and chocolates and one-hour archery lesson each with former world champion
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 27, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2013 • Enjoy By March 27, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings