A Hole in One in Miami
Turnberry Isle Miami • Aventura, FL
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room ($718) or Deluxe Golf View Room ($858) with a $100 Resort Credit in March or April
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Turnberry Room with a $50 Resort Credit and Soffer Course Green Fees for Two in May, June, July, or August ($658)
- Resort Fee Included
Let's face it: The price of the perfect Florida vacation can leave you a little teed off. But you don't have to putt up serious cash to hit both the beach and the links at an award-winning Miami resort with this week's Escape.
Named one of the World's Best Hotels by Travel + Leisure in 2011 and 2012, Turnberry Isle Miami sets the par for resorts in the Sunshine State.
Stay three nights in March or April in a Deluxe Room ($718) or a Deluxe Golf View Room ($858), and enjoy included resort fees and a $100 resort credit. Or, opt to travel in May, June, July, or August and stay in a Turnberry Room for three nights ($658), and score green fees for two on Soffer Course, along with included resort fees and a $50 resort credit.
The AAA Four Diamond Award-winning accommodations feature contemporary furnishings with neutral tones, marble bathrooms with rainfall shower heads, flat-screens with web TV, and balconies or patios with views of the resort.
Drop any little ones off for activities at Kids' Connection, then practice your swing on one of two immaculate, Golf Digest four-and-a-half star courses redesigned by Raymond Floyd or head to the Spa & Fitness Center—a trilevel sanctuary of pampering with treatments galore.
Off the golf course, sand is a very good thing and the Beach Club has its own private stretch of it. Soak up the sun on one of the plush lounge chairs or beds; seek the shade in one of the 18 private cabanas, equipped with a TV and refrigerator, available for an additional fee. The Laguna Pool is a 7,500-square foot splash ground, complete with waterslide, lazy river, zero-entry toddler area, hot tub, and seaside grill.
Just don't drop the ball when it comes to dinner reservations at the resort: BOURBON STEAK—renowned Chef Michael Mina's restaurant—is known for its prime and aged cuts of beef and American wagyu, lobster pot pie, and truffled mac 'n' cheese, while Cascata Grille offers creative Italian-American cuisine prepared with herbs, spices, fruit, and vegetables plucked daily from the chef's on-site garden.
After all, you can hit a hole in one and still have some green left over.
"The main attractions are two Raymond Floyd championship courses, available only to members and guests of the hotel; a Laguna Pool with a waterslide, lazy river, and private cabanas; and Bourbon Steak, a restaurant by star chef Michael Mina."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit five per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by April 10, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 4/6-14, 5/5-7, 5/19-21, 6/11-12, and 6/21-23
- Option C does not include golf cart fees ans they are $40 per person
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Resort fee included
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings