Refreshing Retreat to Niagara Wine County
The Barton Hill Hotel & Spa • Lewiston, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Portage Retreat, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($129)
- $25 Discount on Meals of $50 or More and $25 Discount on Spa Services of $50 or More
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls Discount Card
Spring is the time for leaves to emerge, flowers to bloom, and love to blossom, so set your heart aflutter with this week's romantic Escape to Lewiston, New York.
Bring a bud for a one-night stay in the Portage Retreat Room at The Barton Hill Hotel & Spa, Sundays through Thursdays ($99) or Fridays and Saturdays ($129). Your guest room features a queen bed fitted with Italian linens as well as a fireplace, flat-screen TV, and iPod dock. Each morning, you'll awake to included continental breakfast.
Barton Hill offers a natural refresher in the heart of the Niagara wine region. "Its complex mix of soils and climates—often likened to the Loire Valley—is ideal for chardonnay, riesling, pinot noir, and cabernet-franc varietals," says Lonely Planet. Oenophiles can branch out with tours and tastings along the Niagara Wine Trail, while golf lovers can choose among numerous local courses. Or, swoon over the majestic Niagara Falls.
The historic Village of Lewiston, with its garden of quaint shops and antique stores, offers a welcome change of pace for city dwellers. Also nearby, the Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls attracts frugal fashionistas looking to overhaul their wardrobes. With an included discount card, you'll enjoy even more savings on stylish steals from designers like Michael Kors and Kate Spade.
After soaking up the spring sun, return for a restorative spa session. You'll receive a $25 discount when you spend $50 or more at this holistic haven. Turn back time on your tootsies with the sports pedi, which exfoliates and improves circulation. Or, reclaim your skin with the detoxifying Black Baltic Mud Wrap.
The hotel's Chantry Restaurant and Bar, where you'll receive a $25 discount when you spend at least $50, will redefine your idea of fine dining. The seasonal menu changes weekly, as does the wine list, so you'll always find new dishes to sweep you off your feet.
Now is the season to let love blossom or fall for each other all over again. Plant the seeds of a perennial romance with this week's Escape to the Niagara region.
"An elegant country gem in historic Lewiston, The Barton Hill Hotel is a shining example of rural splendor. From the outside it’s a rambling old estate built like a French chateau, but on the inside it’s the epitome of modern comfort."-- AOL Travel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required via phone and subject to availability; reservations cannot be made online
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes late checkout and $25 to spend at the spa
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • Enjoy By May 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings