A Whistler for Every Season
Delta Whistler Village Suites • Whistler, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Any Days of the Week, in a Premier One Bedroom Suite between April 9 and June 28 or Sundays through Thursdays between June 29 and November 15
- Complimentary Internet and Self-Parking for One Vehicle
Winter is on its way out in Whistler. But wait! Before the skis hit the attic, vow to take a few more turns with this week's Escape to Delta Whistler Village Suites.
Or don't—your voucher, a two-night stay for two in a Premier One Bedroom Suite, is valid any day of the week between April 9 and June 28 or Sundays through Thursdays between June 29 and November 15 ($229), meaning even if you missed the end of winter, there's still spring, summer, and fall.
Your elegantly appointed, spacious suite includes a full kitchen, dining area, and washer and dryer, and it overlooks the charming village below. Cozy up to your gas fireplace with a good book or a board game, take a dip in the heated outdoor pool, or stay fit at the on-site health club.
While late-season snowstorms are keeping powder hounds happy (there's still about 120 inches of base at both Blackcomb and Whistler), this hundred-year-old town is anything but a one-trick pony. Relish sweeping vistas of Whistler's five lakes from inside the Peak 2 Peak Gondola, which connects the two mountains and boasts the highest and longest unsupported lift in the world. From either side, you'll be able to access dozens of miles of hiking trails, restaurants and wine bars, and more.
And shopping! From international to boutique, high-end to kitsch, shopping is alive and well in the Village. Après-retail therapy, peruse the numerous bars, art galleries, and other big-city amenities that make Whistler special.
Whatever you do, be sure to work up an appetite for the haute cuisine at the on-site Hy's Steakhouse. Start with Dungeness crab cakes, dig into the likes of Hy's famous New York Strip (complemented by house steak sauce), and pair it all with a glass of wine.
Or, keep it casual at the on-site Elephant & Castle, a British-style spot serving loads of beer and classic pub fare like shepherd's pie, wings, and a few upmarket entrées.
At day's end, retire to the hot tub and plot out your next day. At Whistler, with four seasons of fun at your fingertips, the possibilities are endless.
"In the heart of Whistler Village, steps away from trendy shops, restaurants, exciting nightlife, this premier, all-suite, pet-friendly hotel provides luxurious surroundings and all the comforts of home."-- Tourism Whistler
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property by November 13, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Offers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include complimentary self-parking for one vehicle and internet
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are: June 22nd and 23rd; July 1st; August 5th
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 15, 2012 • Enjoy By November 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings