Boredom Bites the Dust in the Sonoran Desert
Radisson Suites Tucson • Tucson, AZ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite
- Two Tickets for the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Late Checkout
- Complimentary Upgrade to a Mountain-View Suite (Based on Availability)
Lately, your social calendar has been as dry as the desert—without the heat. This week's Escape is a sight for sore eyes, and it isn't a mirage: Head to the heart of the Sonoran Desert for a one-night stay for two at the Radisson Suites Tucson ($109).
Kick off dusty boots and relax in your spacious suite, complete with a king-size Sleep Number bed. Adorned with crisp sheets and feather and down pillows, the beds feature mattresses that can be adjusted on both sides at the touch of a button, allowing each individual to find their ideal comfort level.
A complimentary upgrade (based on availability) to a mountain-view suite with a private balcony and a late checkout from this centrally located hotel are also included. Soak up some moisture in the oasis of the oversize heated pool, or stroll around the lush, tropical grounds—featuring a landscaped courtyard and trickling fountains.
With two tickets to the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum—a world-renowned zoo, natural history museum, and botanical garden—you can peruse all things prickly in the Cactus Garden, a regional collection of cacti and succulents, or take in a presentation of Running Wild, a live animal demonstration featuring desert animals like macaws, porcupines, and ringtails.
Discover the world-class golf courses, renowned spas, fabulous shopping, and delicious restaurants throughout Tuscon. Practice your strokes at Reffkin Tennis Center—the Southwest's largest public tennis facility—or hunt for treasures in the small city block of Old Town Artisans, featuring shops with fine arts and crafts from hundreds of local artists.
It's not hard to find the smell of a mesquite-fired grill or the sound of sizzling fajitas in a city known for its Mexican and Southwestern cuisine; try one of the award-winning dishes at El Charro Café, an eatery owned and operated by the same family since 1922.
Don't let a trip to Tucson just blow by: Quench your thirst for fun with this week's Escape and let tedium bite the dust for good.
"The five-story brick building is arranged around two long garden courtyards, one of which has a large pool and whirlpool. In fact, the pool and gardens are among the nicest at any non-resort hotel in Tucson."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to two additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Black-out dates: 5/11/2012-5/12/2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 3, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2012 • Enjoy By September 3, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings