Romance Abounds in Adelaide
Rendezvous Hotel Adelaide • Adelaide, SA
- One ($209) or two nights ($375) in a Superior King room in the heart of Adelaide
- A generous bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- Bounteous buffet breakfast each morning for two
- $50 to spend on a delicious dinner or drinks at The Glasshouse Restaurant or Lounge Barr 55
- Drive up and drop off the car with valet parking
- Late 1pm check out for a lovely sleep in
- Easy access to Adelaide Convention Centre, Rundle Mall and Gouger Street restaurants
- Unwind among the excellent wineries of the Barossa Valley
What's that you're grumbling about? Romance is dead? Chivalry's ran off with another woman? Well, stop right there. We say love is alive and it's waiting for you! Let this week's romantic Escape to the Rendezvous Hotel Adelaide gently ease your cantankerous spirits and bring out the lover at heart.
It's wining and dining all the way for one ($209, usually $715) or two nights ($375, usually $1,302) in a superior room at the opulent and contemporary Rendezvous Hotel. What's not to love about the luxury of valet parking when you drive in? And you'll really feel your heart start to flutter when you pop the bottle of sparkling wine to share on arrival.
Your Superior King Room will set your heart soaring with superb furnishings, modern decor, a marble ensuite bathroom with a deep bath and separate shower and a king bed. It's the little things that really get you, like the pillow menu where you can choose from the perfect pillow to ensure a dreamy night's sleep.
Murmur loving endearments over your delicious buffet breakfast before exploring the city hand-in-hand. Located right in the heart of Adelaide, you're in strolling distance of the Convention Centre, the Gouger Street restaurants, North Terrace and shopping at Rundle Mall. Or hop in the car and take an amorous tour through the Barossa Valley to sip fine South Australian wines.
Alternatively, have a love in and stay at the hotel where you can work up your passion by hitting the gym or swimming laps in the pool. Finish the day with a starry eyed dinner and drinks with some modern Australian cuisine at The Glasshouse Restaurant or the stylish Lounge Bar 55 (with your food and beverage voucher to the value of $50).
Sigh... We had you at Adelaide, didn't we?
"Fully lives up to its rating. The best hotel I have stayed at on a business trip for years."-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited vouchers per person, additional as gifts
- All services must be used by same customer; cannot be shared
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Ring to book between 3pm to 7pm Monday to Friday
- Valid Friday, Saturday, and Sundays and during school holidays
- Multiple vouchers can be purchased and used for multiple nights
- Late check out must be scheduled prior to arrival
- Valid From 1st April 2012 till 31st July 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of three weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer valid for two people
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2012 • Enjoy By July 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 71% savings