Serving up Summer in Mount Snow Valley
The Doveberry Inn • West Dover, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room ($233) or Upgraded Room ($273) from June 17 to October 15
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Daily Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and Snacks, and Coffee Break at Sticky Fingers Bakery
- $20 Credit to First Trax Sports Shop
- Late Checkout
With its strawberries, blackberries, and permission to eat ice cream, there's no comparison—summer is the year's most delicious season.
Satisfy your appetite for sweet relaxation with this week's à la mode Escape to West Dover, Vermont. Scoop up a two-night stay for two in a standard ($233) or upgraded room ($273) any time from June 17 to October 15 at at the provincial Doveberry Inn.
No matter what type of room you choose at this much-lauded bed and breakfast, you're in for an easy-as-pie getaway that includes a bottle of wine, afternoon tea and snacks, and a coffee break at Sticky Fingers Bakery. Charming American antiques, Wi-Fi, and copper sinks place luxury on a platter.
Your purveyors of taste— the inn's able chefs and innkeepers—were trained in kitchens across the country. "Even the most wonderfully fragrant shrimp and radicchio risotto won't prepare you for the magnificence of a hearty veal chop," raves Condé Nast Traveler, which once ranked the property as one of "25 American B&Bs with Super Chefs."
With palates placated, take a moment to discover area attractions like Vermont's covered bridges, hiking trails, and berry-picking fields. Or, gear up for the season with a $20 credit to First Trax Sports Shop, which offers kayak, bike, and other outdoor equipment including golf clubs, which might come in handy with a 15-percent discount at Mount Snow Golf Club—a sprawling 18-hole championship course that's been named one of the top ten resort courses in the country by SKI magazine.
For a trip that'll sate your sweet tooth for all-things summer, find out what travelers the world over already know: This gourmet B&B has perfected the recipe.
"This quintessential country inn offers fresh pine-scented air and an ideal setting for skiing, hiking, biking, nature watching, or snowshoeing."-- USA Today
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 6/17/12 - 10/15/12
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 7/13-15, 8/3-6, and 10/5-8
- Based upon double occupancy
- Standard Rooms: North, East, West, South, Corner, or Heidi Room
- Upgraded Rooms: Lilac, Victorian, Garden, Blue, or Green Room
- Tee time at Mount Snow Golf Course must be booked by Doveberry Inn; times subject to availability
- No cash value for First Trax or Sticky Fingers Bakery vouchers
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2012 • Enjoy By October 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings