Still Waters Run Deep in the Laurentians
Auberge & Spa Beaux Rêves • Ste-Adèle, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Two-Day Access to the Nordik Spa at Beaux Rêves with Two Bathrobes and Towels
- $20 Discount on Body or Beauty Treatments and $10 Discount on Massages
- Breakfast for Two
- Two Le Grimoire Microbrews and Two Bottles of Water
Few things are more relaxing than a day by the water, whether you spend it wading in a creek or sunning on the beach. This week's romantic Escape to Auberge & Spa Beaux Rêves, on the Rivière aux Mulets in Sainte-Adèle, Quebec, is no different.
Go with the flow with a one-night stay for two in a Superior Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99). This Laurentian inn is less than an hour from downtown Montreal, and each room features a queen-size bed and private balcony or terrace with spectacular views of the river.
Dive into your day with an included breakfast for two served in the cozy dining room. Then, drift over to the Nordik Spa at Beaux Rêves, where you'll get two-day access to its Finnish hot rock sauna and tiled Hammam steam room. With an included $10 discount on massages and $20 discount on body and beauty treatments, indulge in a lotus salt exfoliation, Swedish massage, or spa pedicure and let relaxation wash over you.
For a jaunt outdoors, take a dip in the natural river whirlpools babbling your name or surrender to the current on a kayak or rafting excursion. Soaking up local flavor is easy in Sainte-Adèle and nearby Sainte-Sauveur, known for their charming boutiques, fine dining, and cultural offerings.
Once you towel off and cozy up in a provided bathrobe, refresh with two included bottles of water. Absorb the natural beauty of the property while swaying in one of the many hammocks, a pair of beers from Le Grimoire microbrewery in hand.
Still waters run deep at this relaxing refuge, so prepare to be swept off your feet.
"Rooms at this rustic Québecois retreat along a riverbank give you plenty of space... The outdoor hot tub, steam room, and Finnish sauna are used year-round. Hammocks hung throughout the property offer the option of relaxing outdoors as well."-- Fodor's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- $15 will be charged for any re-scheduling
- Voucher includes 2 Nordik Spa access passes that can be used on a future visit
- Based on double occupancy
- Upgrade to a queen suite with fireplace and jacuzzi $40 per night; subject to availability
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 19, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 19, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 19, 2012 • Enjoy By July 19, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 55% savings