Lofty Lodging in Montego Bay
Coyaba Beach Resort & Club • Montego Bay, Jamaica
- A Three- ($653) or Five-Night ($1,088) All-Inclusive Stay for Two in an Ocean Deluxe Room
- All Inclusive of Three Daily Meals and All Alcoholic Beverages by the Glass, Including Premium Brands
- $40 (Three-Night Stay) or $65 (Five-Night Stay) Spa Credit
A certain TV show may have you daydreaming about becoming lord or lady of the manor, but the weather in England can be quite dreary. Escape to the Coyaba Beach Resort & Club for that Old World feel in Jamaica, a former British colony.
Situated on a strip of private beach just five miles from Montego Bay, the family-owned-and-operated property is reminiscent of an 18th-century great house. Stay for three ($653) or five ($1,088) all-inclusive nights with a plus one in an Ocean Deluxe Room and enjoy three daily meals, all alcoholic beverages by the glass—including premium brands—and a $40 (three-night stay) or $65 (five-night stay) spa credit.
Wicker chairs, hand-carved mahogany furniture, and understated chintz fabrics round out the plantation-style décor, and large French doors lead to a private balcony.
Noble daily endeavors include lounging under an umbrella on the beach, snorkeling, kayaking, or windsurfing in the crystal-clear water (non-motorized water sports are available to all guests). Tennis courts, a freshwater swimming pool, and fitness room are also on-site, while four golf courses are just minutes away.
Take a break from the sun at Dock's Bar and Grill, offering a view of the water and a casual lunch menu (think salads, wraps, and paninis), before shopping on Gloucester Avenue or touring one of the old plantations—Rose Hall Great House and Greenwood Great House are popular choices.
Then indulge in some patrician pampering at the resort's Spa Heaven with a mani/pedi or deep-tissue massage; ask to have your massage at the end of the private dock if it's the cool breeze you crave. Just don't miss the British tradition of afternoon tea or the Caribbean tradition of sunset cocktails, both complimentary and served every day.
Entertainment may have always followed dinner back in the day, but The Vineyard successfully combines the two for a memorable meal in a formal (slacks required) but open-air atmosphere. While The Polo Grounds, a richly appointed lounge with a country-club-cum-speakeasy vibe, is a place to see and be seen.
After all, you don't have to be to the manor born to spend a few knights at a grand resort in the West Indies.
"From the plantation-style great house to the guest rooms, you feel the graciousness and comforting atmosphere reminiscent of a country inn but with the amenities of a larger resort."-- Fodor’s
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and serves are 20% due at reservation
- All upgrades are subject to availability and will be paid at reservation
- Upgrade to an Ocean Jr Suite, with a larger room, mini-fridge and sofa for $25 per night
- Children 12 and under in same room is $65 per night
- Children 18 and under in the same room is $95 per night
- 3rd adult in the same room is $135 per night
- Round-trip local airport transfers can be accommodated at $50 for 1-4 persons
- Blackout dates are April 18-21, 25-28, May 18-21, July 13-15, and 19-22
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings