Merrymaking Around the Mayflower
John Carver Inn and Spa • Plymouth, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($128) or Fridays and Saturdays ($150) from May 1 through May 31, 2012
- Add Up to Five Guests for an Additional $20 Per Person
- $20 Credit for the Hearth 'n Kettle Restaurant
- $40 Spa Credit
- Admission to the Pilgrim Cove Indoor Theme Pool for Up to Five
- 2 p.m. Late Checkout
John Carver was seeking freedom when he boarded the Mayflower for a two-month journey across the Atlantic Ocean in 1620. Make like the Pilgrim leader and find your own New World on this week's Escape to Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Anchor down for a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($128) or Fridays and Saturdays ($150), in a recently renovated Deluxe Room at the John Carver Inn & Spa from May 1 through May 31. For a boatload of fun, add up to five additional guests for an extra $20 per person.
Discover Colonial-style décor, contemporary amenities, and views of Brewster Gardens in your historic accommodations—situated in the heart of the Pilgrim's settlement just one hour from Providence and Boston.
Take a voyage down to the on-site Pilgrim Cove Indoor Theme Pool—a sprawling, splashy oasis featuring a replica of the Mayflower and Plymouth Rock, an 80-foot water slide, and a sublime whirlpool—with your included passes. Then, you are bound for the on-site Beach Plum Spa for some pampering. Put your $40 credit toward one of the spa's numerous treatments—including deep-tissue massages and exfoliating pedicures—and set sail for the land of relaxation.
In the evening, settle in for a meal downstairs at the Hearth 'n Kettle Restaurant and try the roasted turkey dinner or the Cape Scrod—a whitefish lightly coated with cracker crumbs and seared to buttery perfection—with your $20 credit.
Spend time exploring the town and embark on a trip through history at the Plimoth Plantation and Pilgrim Hall Museum. With your 2 p.m. late checkout, you'll even have time to cruise the gift shops for souvenirs and saltwater taffy.
Don't wait until this ship has already sailed—let this week's Escape guide you to a more peaceful environment and accommodations that say "I've arrived."
"A three-story Colonial-style building with a landmark portico, the inn is on the edge of the downtown business district, within walking distance of the main attractions."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Voucher is valid for travel between May 1 to May 31, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/25-27
- Based upon double occupancy; $20 for each additional guest with a maximum of 5 guests per room
- Taxes and resort fees not included; will be collected at redemption
- Vouchers do not carry a cash value and cannot be traded in for cash
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2012 • Enjoy By May 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 44% savings