Classic Cape Cod
Bayside Resort • West Yarmouth, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two on Sundays through Thursdays in a Jacuzzi Suite, Including a Chilled Bottle of Champagne, Chocolates, and Rose Petals, from Now to June 14, 2012 ($109)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two on Sundays through Thursdays in a Bay View Room, Including a $50 Dinner Credit for Five Eighty Six Bistro & Bar or Yarmouth House Restaurant, from Now to June 14, 2012 ($174)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Bay View Room on Any Day of the Week from Now to May 17, 2012 ($252)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
Cape Cod getaways and Otis Redding have one thing in common: They bring out your romantic, relaxed side. Whether you want to sit on the dock of the bay or stroll the shore, an Escape to West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, is an oldie but goodie.
This classic New England town on the edge of Lewis Bay is only about 80 minutes from Boston and steeped in history. Leave everything else in your wake and retreat to the Cape and, more specifically, the Bayside Resort, named the top Mid Cape Resort/Hotel by Cape Cod Life.
A one-night stay for two on Sundays through Thursdays in a Jacuzzi Suite, including a chilled bottle of champagne, chocolates, and rose petals ($109), will make you feel like a regular Don Juan; just as the two-night stay for two on Sundays through Thursdays in a Bay View Room, including a $50 dinner credit for Five Eighty Six Bistro & Bar or Yarmouth House Restaurant ($174), is fit for friends and foodies. And for those who want to linger a little longer: a three-night stay for two in a Bay View Room on any day of the week between now and May 15, 2012 ($252).
The location is prime for exploring the Cape or hopping on the ferry to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard. Bike the Cape Cod Rail Trail; paddle the Bass River in a canoe or kayak rental from Cape Cod Waterways; swing away at one of the 20 nearby golf courses; and pop into Yarmouth Port for some shopping (home décor at Design Works) or Hyannis for some tasty seafood (clam chowder at Naked Oyster Bistro & Raw Bar).
Of course, a Cape trip wouldn't be complete without a whale-watching excursion—luckily, Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises departs daily from Barnstable Harbor.
Back at the resort, ease into the evening with a quick stint in the sauna, followed by a dip in the indoor pool and a cocktail from Moby Dick Pub. If the kids are along for the ride, gather your quarters and check out the family game room, complete with a pool table, foosball table, and vintage arcade games.
After all, you'll always find the best hits in your oldies collection.
"The Bayside [Resort] overlooks pristine salt marshes and, beyond them, Lewis Bay. Many members of the staff have worked here for years, which helps to explain the resort's family friendly vibe."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be 21 to purchase and redeem
- Blackout dates for options A and B are 4/15-19 and May 27
- Blackout dates for option C are 4/13-21 and 4/27-28
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 14, 2012 • Enjoy By June 14, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings