Relax in Breathtaking Buckinghamshire Countryside
Burnham Beeches • Burnham, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Restaurant
When Blur sing about city dwellers caught in the rat race, we want to make like the protagonist of the song and move to a very big house in the country. While we can't buy you your own country estate, we can treat you to a luxury two-night retreat for two at the breathtaking Burnham Beeches in Buckinghamshire.
The story begins with you paying just £159 for a relaxing retreat at the beautiful Burnham hotel and this is a low price indeed when you get a full two-night break for two with your own double room, daily breakfast, and a bottle of wine when dining in the restaurant (up to a £339.45 value).
If you're feeling tender from the journey, there's no better way to relax than in your luxury double room. An attractive blend of modern decor and traditional touches, each room contains an en suite bathroom with bath and shower, flat screen television, air conditioning, and free Wi-Fi.
During the day there's plenty to do whether you fancy a bit of parklife or you want to indulge in a pampering spree. The hotel's on-site leisure facilities include a fully equipped gym with heated indoor pool, sauna, and Jacuzzi. The historic city of Windsor is also less than a 20-minute drive away so you can join the royal boys and girls at Windsor Castle, check out the Changing of the Guard, take a boat trip along the Thames, or ride a dragon at fun-filled Legoland.
When you return in the evening, swap coffee and TV for the warm elegance of Gray's Restaurant. Serving starters including seared king scallops and Scottish smoked salmon, and mains such as roast fillet of guinea fowl with sweet potato puree and corn fed chicken breast stuffed with parmesan, this AA Rosette-awarded restaurant is perfectly complemented by the cosy Georgian bar and lounge—if you choose to dine there you'll even get a bottle of wine included.
There's no other way to get so much luxury for such a good price—don't wait for tomorrow, get this Escape now before you run out of time.
''Public rooms include a cosy lounge/bar offering all-day snacks and an elegant wood-panelled restaurant that serves interesting cuisine.''-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- One voucher is valid for two people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by 30 June 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Voucher includes daily breakfast and bottle of wine if dining in restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings