It’s a Man’s World in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Mount Mitchell Golf Club • Burnsville, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Condo on the Golf Course
- $15 Credit Per Person Toward a Round of Golf
- Two Fishing Permits for One Day of Fishing in the South Toe River
If little boys are made of snips, snails, and puppy dog tails, grown men are composed of clubs, reels, and automobiles.
Leave room in the trunk of your ride for a suitcase between your golf bag and tackle box, and treat your favorite guy—which, yes, can even be yourself—to an Escape at Mount Mitchell Golf Club in Burnsville, North Carolina.
Situated less than an hour from Asheville, Mount Mitchell's location in the Blue Ridge Mountains makes for a picture-perfect day, even if the shots aren't sinking and the fish aren't biting. You and your plus one will stay two nights ($160) in a one-bedroom condo on the golf course, rated a prestigious 4.5 stars by Golf Digest magazine.
Use your $15 per person credit toward a round of golf and experience the joy of a virtually flat, par-72 course with no blind shots. When missed shots get you teed off, stop to relax with a drink at Hawtree's Pub in the clubhouse. You'll feel like you really hooked the big one with two included permits for a day of trophy trout fishing in the nearby South Toe River.
After a day spent with your clubs and reels, the other element that makes up a grown man, your automobile, may be feeling a little neglected. Cruise into downtown Burnsville, or take it for a spin to Mount Mitchell State Park and hike the highest peak east of the Mississippi.
Kill two birdies with one stone: Hook a great deal and score a hole-in-one with this Escape to Mount Mitchell.
"This golf course is absolutely a must-play. The best part of this course is the scenic views! It was so awesome to see a golf shot fly against the mountain background."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Trout fishing in the South Toe River at Mount Mitchell Golf Club is restricted to artificial lure, single hook, catch and release. The river can be closed to fishing at times due to low water levels from lack of rainfall and heat causing water temperatures to rise to unacceptable levels
- Guide service is available
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings