Springtime Blossoms on Cape Ann
Inn Magnolia • Gloucester, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two without Massage ($144) with One Massage ($209) or with Two Massages ($274)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
The bouquet of fake flowers was a charming addition to your living room décor over the winter, but now the man-made leaves are tinged with dust and it's time for the real thing: the Inn Magnolia.
Shake off your faux-petal gloom and travel 30 miles north of Boston to the tip of Cape Ann. Built in the 1880s, the Gloucester B&B is burgeoning with elegance, bursting with gardens, and only two blocks from Magnolia Beach.
Escape for two nights with a plus one—without a massage ($144), with one massage ($209), or with two massages ($274)—including a daily continental breakfast for two.
Bask in the historical charm of the inn and the airy accommodations, featuring statuesque bed frames and distinguished period furniture in the main house and a beachy vibe in the annex, complimentary Wi-Fi, and window-lined common areas with plenty of space to stretch out.
Sew the seeds for an adventure-filled day with a substantial continental breakfast, complete with yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, hard-boiled eggs, and pastries. Then meander over to the Hammond Castle Museum: Rich with Renaissance artifacts and picturesque views of the Atlantic shoreline, the medieval-style castle offers both guided and self-guided tours.
Sugar Mags or Latitude 43 Restaurant & Bar are only a short drive away when your budding hunger yearns for lunch. Afterward, peruse the shops in downtown Gloucester; explore the Rocky Neck Art Colony; or put your feet in the white sand at Wingaersheek Beach. As the sun goes down, bury any tensions with a soothing massage at the inn.
No need to cultivate an artificial getaway, this week's Escape delivers a greenhouse for all five senses.
"The inn is quite beautiful as you pull into the driveway lined with giant [rhododendrons] and pine trees. When you walk into the inn, you are sent back to a time when homes were gracious and well-furnished with attention to detail."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 4 vouchers can be combined for an extended stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is not valid on the Climbing Flower or Beach Room
- In order to receive the promotional value, reservations must be made by 5/1/12 and complete the stay by 5/25/12
- Offer based on single or double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 25, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2012 • Enjoy By May 25, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings