A-List Accommodations in Fairfield County
Stamford Suites • Stamford, CT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite
- Complimentary Upgrade to a Royal Suite When Available
- Three-Course Dinner for Two with Bottle of Wine at Capriccio Cafe
- Two Movie Tickets at Bow-Tie Cinemas
- Two Gym Passes to Stamford Athletic Club
Tinseltown isn't the only place to get A-list treatment. This week's marquee Escape brings you to Connecticut's Stamford Suites hotel, just 45 minutes outside Manhattan.
Bring your costar for one night in King Suite, and receive a complimentary upgrade to a Royal Suite when available ($199). Your spacious suite sure beats a set trailer, offering all the comforts of home like a full kitchen, two 32-inch flat screen TVs, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
You'll start your day with coffee, tea, and pastries in the lobby, then work on your show-stopping physique with two included passes to Stamford Athletic Club. The state-of-the-art facility features a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, free weights, cardio equipment, and exercise classes.
If you love the outdoors, but don't want to be recognized, slip on some stylish shades and take a stroll through Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens. In addition to thousands of plants, the 91-acre arboretum includes a research library, art gallery, and ecology trails. "Brilliant, bold colors make the wildflower garden stunning in spring," says Fodor's.
For a romantic evening worthy of the silver screen, start with an included three-course dinner for two at Capriccio Cafe. You'll dine on inspired Italian cuisine like spaghetti and New Zealand clams tossed in white wine sauce and wash it all down with an included bottle of wine. Then head for Bow-Tie Cinemas, where you'll receive two movie tickets to take in the latest blockbusters.
This week's Escape to Stamford is an exclusive screening you won't want to miss, so snag your seats before they sell out.
"We've stayed here numerous times... suites have been updated with new carpet and freshly painted walls. The suite is very large, more like a one-bedroom apartment with loads of space to spread out."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers can be combined during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 20, 2012 • Enjoy By May 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings