Live the Island Life on Coochiemudlo
Coochie Island Resort • Coochiemudlo Island, QLD
- One ($99), two ($199), three ($299), five ($445) or seven nights ($549) in a one-bedroom poolside apartment
- Complimentary bottle of Shiraz on arrival
- Delicious breakfast every morning for up to four people
- 25% lunch voucher for two people
- Two complimentary cocktails with dinner
- Sleeps up to four people - perfect for the whole family
- Upgrade to a two-bedroom villa for only $40 extra per night
- Metres from the beautiful main beach
- Kayaking, tennis, swimming and a host of water sports all available
- Just 45 minutes drive from Brisbane and a brief ferry ride away
Life on this great big island can get overwhelming. Downsize your island life for smaller shores, while inflating the luxury on this week's Escape to Coochiemudlo Island.
Your big trip is only a 45-minute drive out of Brisbane, then a seven-minute ferry ride as you watch the mainland recede away and arrive on the stunning sands of Coochiemudlo Island. Take in the vast gorgeous sea and the golden sands from Coochie Island Resort for one ($99, usually $290), two ($199, usually $620), three ($299, usually $890), five ($445, usually $1,430) or seven nights (just $549, usually $1,970) with breakfast for up to four each day.
Your one-bedroom apartment (upgrade to a two-bedroom for an extra $40 per night) overlooking the palm-fringed pool sleeps up to four people and is perfect for a romantic getaway - crack open the complimentary Shiraz on arrival - or a family holiday with one double bed and a double sofa bed or two single divan beds. Plus they're big on the extras, with an open plan kitchen, fully equipped with a large fridge, stove and microwave, as well as air-conditioning throughout, TV and a private bathroom.
Set amidst a largesse of lush tropical gardens, the resort is just metres from the calm water of Coochiemudlo Island's main beach. Start your day with a bounteous breakfast for up to four people then hit the beach for boating, fishing, swimming, kayaking and a variety of water sports. Or expand your horizons with a long walk, some bird watching, cycling, croquet, volleyball, bocce or kite flying.
After a day of boundless activity, dine on a fabulous lunch for two with your 25% discount voucher at the majestic raked timber ceiling and poolside deck of the Aloha restaurant.
You'll feel an immense sense of calm on this Coochiemudlo Island Escape. Close your eyes and relax!
"Living in Brisbane you tend to think of beaches as the Sunshine & Gold Coasts, but right on our doorstep is a wonderful little island called Coochiemudlo"-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited vouchers per person, additional as gifts
- Late checkout available upon request
- Limited availability on weekends
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on any existing reservations
- Upgrade to two bedroom villa for $40 per night - (up to four people - payable to resort)
- Deal is valid for up to four people
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 22, 2013 • Enjoy By March 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 66% savings