Chagrin Valley Romance
The Club at Hillbrook • Chagrin Falls, OH
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Suite from Now until April 16, 2013
- Continental Breakfast and a $50 Dining Credit
- 20% Discount Toward a Massage-and-Reflexology Treatment
- Trial One-Month Dining Membership to Begin at Check-in
- Chocolates in Room
Former Federal Reserve Chairman Edmund S. Burke, Jr., knew imitation was the sincerest form of flattery. So when he fell in love with a 15th century mansion in Kent, England, he stole back across the Atlantic to build one just like it for himself. The result: The Club at Hillbrook, in Chagrin Falls, Ohio.
Forge a one-night stay for two, from now until April 16, 2013, in one of Hillbrook's eight suites ($169), each emulating Tudor elegance with hardwood floors, intricate marble mantles, antique fixtures, leaded-glass windows, and views of Griswold Creek and the surrounding woods. Lavish bathrobes and in-room chocolates echo your hosts' warm welcome.
Replicate your favorite morning meal with a fresh and healthy continental breakfast followed by an in-room couples' massage-and-reflexology treatment discounted by 20 percent. Then, trace a path through the cobblestone courtyard to the gazebo down by the river, or assume a placid posture poolside, inside the fitness center, or on the tennis courts.
Just 40 minutes from downtown Cleveland, Chagrin Falls is the very model of an artist's haven. Reflect on this waterfall town's abundance of creativity at the Valley Art Center, Little Theatre, or the Studio Orchestra.
With a $50 dining credit to match the magnitude of your appetite, you'll enjoy The Club's unparalleled menu, including items like beef Wellington, house-made lobster ravioli, and molasses-brined pork chop with chipotle-apple chutney. The included trial one-month dining membership—activated upon check-in—lets you ditto your delicious dinner experience for weeks to come.
Borrow a line from Tudor luxury and Escape to Ohio's valley countryside for a night that's one-of-a-kind.
"We stayed at the Hillbrook Club for one night in November 2011. The place is so charming and quaint. The suite was beautiful, the bathroom was immaculate and well-appointed. We were pleasantly surprised by this little gem in Chagrin Falls."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Taxes/resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes chocolates in room upon arrival, one $50 dining credit (no dining service on Mondays), 20% discount on massage/reflexology treatment, continental breakfast, 1 month dining membership for The Club at Hillbrook (valid for 30 days from check-in date)
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 16, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 16, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 16, 2013 • Enjoy By April 16, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 64% savings