Tropical Paradise on the Cook Islands
Club Raro Resort • Rarotonga, Cook Islands
- Five ($499) or seven nights ($689) for two in a Poolside Room at Club Raro Resort in the Cook Islands
- Delicious daily tropical breakfast
- Mouthwatering Sunday roast dinner for two
- Take in the glittering water on complimentary Captain Tama's Lagoon Cruise
- Refreshing welcome drinks on arrival
- Activities include tennis, volleyball, scuba diving, deep sea fishing, 4WD mountain safari and more
- Just minutes from Rarotonga International Airport and the township of Avarua
The South Pacific is so much more than a Rogers and Hammerstein musical. Wash up on these historic and paradisiacal shores for a song on this week's incredible Escape to Club Raro Resort set on a sparkling lagoon in the Cook Islands.
Listen to the sweet sound of swaying palms for five (just $499, usually $1,077) or seven nights (just $689, usually $1,443) in your very own air-conditioned poolside room plus daily tropical breakfast. Sip on refreshing welcome drinks on arrival and slip into your air conditioned room decorated in warm Polynesian tones with satellite TV, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, private ensuite, room service, daily maid service and private patio.
Spend harmonious days playing tennis or volleyball, or stopping by the tour desk to book in for a thrilling scuba diving day, deep sea fishing, a 4WD mountain safari or a scenic helicopter or airplane excursion to spy the big blue from above. But if that sounds like way too much energy, simply sit back by the pool with a swim up bar, enjoy a cocktail and laze in the sun.
Take a complimentary Captain Tama Lagoon Cruise in a glass bottom boat to gaze at the colourful reefs, jump in for a snorkel with giant clams and schools of fish, then feast on fresh catch, fruits and salads with a tropical barbecue lunch. The cruise also includes pick up from the resort, a coconut show and a sarong tying show for a complete local experience.
You'll feel perfectly in tune with the elements as you wander through the lush tropical gardens along winding pathways to the outdoor dining area, where you can watch the sunset and dine on a delicious complimentary roast dinner for two.
You'll be whistling all the way back to work after this melodious Escape to the Cook Islands.
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Unlimited per person, additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of seven days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Roast is only available on Sundays
- Maximum of two children under the age of 12 can stay free, accommodation only
- Block out dates apply: 1st July 2012 to 31st October 2012
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 12, 2013 • Enjoy By April 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings