An Oenophile's Oasis in the Peach State
Sylvan Valley Lodge • Sautee Nacoochee, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Guestroom
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Wine Tasting for Two in Lodge Tasting Room
- Bottle of Your Favorite Wine from the Tasting
- Afternoon Wine and Cheese
If you're bordeaux with the day-to-day, the time is ripe for a getaway to north Georgia's wine country. Raise your glass to the Sylvan Valley Lodge with this week's Escape, and you'll be toasting the Appalachian Mountains in no time.
Pour yourself a two-night stay for two in a Lodge Guestroom, including daily breakfast for two, a wine tasting in the lodge tasting room, a bottle of your favorite wine from the tasting, and afternoon wine and cheese.
After a hearty breakfast and a cup of freshly brewed coffee, explore the premium-label four-acre property, which boasts landscaped gardens and coursing waterfalls. Then, uncork a day of hiking or wildlife viewing in nearby Unicoi State Park.
Varietals are the spice of life, and you'd be hard-pressed to find an area with more to do: Canoe or kayak the Chestatee River with a rental from Appalachian Outfitters; wander around Nacoochee Village and Helen, a Bavarian-themed village on the Chattahoochee River; or visit nearby wineries.
Then return to the lodge for an included wine tasting and savor the samples from BlackStock Vineyards and Winery—you'll even go home with a bottle of your favorite vino to enjoy at your leisure.
The glass is always half-full at the Sylvan Valley Lodge, so please your palate with an Escape to Georgia wine country.
For additional information, visit the Sylvan Valley Lodge on Facebook.
"Within 70 to 120 miles of Atlanta, North Georgia may be one of the South's best-kept travel secrets. City dwellers can hike through national forests, scale Georgia's highest peak, and canoe and swim in mountain lakes."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2012 • Enjoy By June 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings